LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Ric Flair hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina, giving Niners encouragement. Guess he isn't cheering for the home team.

Apparently he has been ignoring there requests to come talk to them but he came and met the 49ers. LMAO! Wooooooooooooooo! Handle our business Horsemen style!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is Aldon ok?

I think the problem was cramping probably from the cold and lack of hydration should be fine.
Its a revenge game but where 7-1 at home ....Media and people are thinking Panthers are 1 & done and we got something to prove also.

Cam & Company > Cap & Company.
[ Edited by sanjay122499 on Jan 5, 2014 at 6:21 PM ]
I like our chances vs. the Panthers. Its not like Cam tore it up the last time we played. And with Crabs back we're much harder to defend.

Should be a good game, but I think we'll win it.
[ Edited by baltien on Jan 5, 2014 at 6:21 PM ]
This should be an easier game than GB

I think you're dreaming. Hope you're right, though.

Lulz
That Panthers defense is no joke. This is playoff time, Niners are stepping it up a notch. Niners will be prepared for that Panthers team.
Originally posted by sanjay122499:
Its a revenge game but where 7-1 at home ....Media and people are thinking Panthers are 1 & done and we got something to prove also.

Panthers fan here..........Looking forward to the rematch with 49rs, its going to get ugly in Carolina especially if it rains.
Both team have a top defense and will give their respective team a chance to win but I'm taking Cam & company > Cap company for the W.

Soooooo, you're taking the Panthers I gather

Kap has more company this time.

Really because i have heard more people say the 49ers have no chance then the pnathers.

One thing we do need is a quick passing game or escape routes to rbs for kap to get the ball out quick because the panthers front 7 doesnt allow alot of time for qbs.
All I know is that it's very hard to beat the same team twice

Why are you even here? I like when fans of other teams come to discuss but you're not even bringing up any relevant points. If you're going to be here rooting for the panthers at least say why.
Share 49ersWebzone