LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
My only problem with any celebration Kap has ever done is trying to spin the football on the ground... and that's not even because it was directed at a defender or drew a flag. It's because he f**king sucks at it.

NEVER AGAIN, KAP. NEVER AGAIN!
Did IceUp ever come back?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Silly ad...but he gets paid for it and it's not mocking another player...if anything, it makes him look goofy as heck. LOL!

Technically he is mocking ALL the defense b/c they aren't the champs...he is because he just scored on them
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Technically he is mocking ALL the defense b/c they aren't the champs...he is because he just scored on them

Stttrrrrrrreeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttcccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg a point? LOL!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 15, 2014 at 7:07 PM ]
Anybody find it kind of funny that most all of the Carolina Panthers offensive linemen wanted to retire after the season??? Jordan Gross did. Travelle Wharton considered it.... and one other. Did we physically beat their a** that bad?? Probably so - after 2 goal line stands!!!

I have that game on DVR and still watch those goal line stands from time to time. Ahmad Brooks was a beast. So was Dorsey!!!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
no
Originally posted by amosmac28:
Anybody find it kind of funny that most all of the Carolina Panthers offensive linemen wanted to retire after the season??? Jordan Gross did. Travelle Wharton considered it.... and one other. Did we physically beat their a** that bad?? Probably so - after 2 goal line stands!!!

I have that game on DVR and still watch those goal line stands from time to time. Ahmad Brooks was a beast. So was Dorsey!!!

wtf is this s**t

Negative. They probably wanted to hide in a cave after that as well. But i'm sure they are over it.

panther fans still can't get over it and still say cam is better than kaep.
Share 49ersWebzone