LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 346 users in the forums

Credit to Green Bay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hats off to them that was a hell of a hard fought game

X2
Originally posted by dhp318:
The reffing really wasn't THAT bad, please. That's about as good as you can hope for in the playoffs

I agree with this. I like that they let em play a little, although i was upset on no call on crabs in the endzone on i beleive it was the second drive, at the time, but they ended up letting us get away with a few as well so over all i think the no calls in the passing game evened out.

The only no call that really truly upset me was the holding on that 4th down. That was a huge game changing no call. Other than that they let them play and ill take that any day over throwing ticky tacky flags all game.
Disappointed in Ed Hochuli's crew or the guys he had to work with. From what I understand that is not a regular crew. Not sure why the NFL doesn't just have crews work playoff games. They at least know how to work together.

Green Bay played a pretty good game. I'll give them credit. Dom Capers may have kept his job a little longer. Greg Roman's play calling can make anyone look good.

Hats off to my fellow Wisconsinites including my two nephews. You guys are crazy b*****ds!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
The reffing really wasn't THAT bad, please. That's about as good as you can hope for in the playoffs

I agree with this. I like that they let em play a little, although i was upset on no call on crabs in the endzone on i beleive it was the second drive, at the time, but they ended up letting us get away with a few as well so over all i think the no calls in the passing game evened out.

The only no call that really truly upset me was the holding on that 4th down. That was a huge game changing no call. Other than that they let them play and ill take that any day over throwing ticky tacky flags all game.

This. I lost my mind on that play, we had a hold of him and then put in a rear naked choke.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers is the best Qb and the 49ers played their best game in containing him in the last 4 games. But that running game almost made us on the opposite end of a win.

Hats of to their defense for making plays and keeping Boldin quiet.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

This. I lost my mind on that play, we had a hold of him and then put in a rear naked choke.

yeah i flipped...threw my glasses across the room and hit the wall haha
Tough fought game.

We still have to get better in the Red Zone. It wouldn't have been such a nail biter if we scored on those first 2 times in the Red Zone.
They didn't have their best defensive player going into the game...and lost other starters as the game went on. thank god we didn't lose anyone for next week.
I was thinking the same thing.. They played a hell of a game.. Much respect
I couldn't even watch the second half I was so pissed over the lack of penalties against GB on obvious calls, the poor play calling, and the dis-organization by the Team (the timeout on the first play of the second half - where Kap forgot his wristband - was the final straw). I switched to following it on the gameday thread on the WZ. The games generally go better that way, and my bloodpressure can only handle so much. I swear something is gonna pop during one of these games Habe the game taped and I'll finish it at some point.

GB (specifically Rogers) played their hearts out in spite of major injuries and game planned to take Willis and Bowman out of most plays. Good thing we DO have a ball control Offense and when the game is on the line, we can wind the clock down and get the last score.

9ers are becoming the new Kardiac Kids with all these late Heroics .

Starting to be a BIG fan of Dawson

I doubt they gave us any credit back in the Favre days. Now they feel the pain of constantly losing to us. Icing on the cake is a long-time Niners fan (Rodgers) can't get it done. He got his SB trophy, it's CKs turn.
GB is a Rodgers team for sure. They were 6-2 with him, and 2-5-1 without. Well, 2-6-1 now.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
They fought hard and didn't fold the way I expected.

Great game.

Hats off to Ed Hoc for his huge MVP performance.
Lacy going to be a nightmare for years to come, will be expensive when his contract due tho
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Lacy going to be a nightmare for years to come, will be expensive when his contract due tho

Watched his final game at Alabama, clearly the dude was gonna be a beast in the NFL. Reminded me of Lynch.
Share 49ersWebzone