LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Credit to Green Bay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HERN:
Very happy with the win but we can keep missing redzone opportunities.

This x100.... We have to make touchdowns and not field goals when we get in the redzone.
Great game and very hard fought by the packers.

One more week yall.
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Shades of Brett Farve. Looks like a role reversal. Used to be Brett Farve that drove the 49er's crazy and they just couldn't beat him.

Now the roles have reversed and Colin does to the Packers as what Brett Farve used to do to the 49er's.

Congrats Niners!

Hell yeah
Get y'all d fixed and y'all will continue to dominate that division as long as Rodgers stays up right. Finally got a running game, add some pieces to the oline and y'all be good.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Packers played one hell of a game considering they were suppose to be the much weaker team! they had a terrible rush defense and stuffed Gore but couldn't contain Kap. Hats off to that team for playing hard and with pride!
I never expected them to fold. Not with Aaron Rodgers. And they have a legitimate running game. Respect to Eddie Lacy and all of the Packers fans that came over. Didn't really see any trolls.
Green Bay played tough, there is a reason Rodgers has a SB ring he took what our D dished out and still came back. Awesome but heart stopping game. We still have the same problem with red zone, we need to make those TD's from outside the red zone, seems like everyone has our number there.

Again awesome game now onto the Panthers.

Rooting for the Saints next week.
Awesome finish! But we can't expect to beat better teams with FG's instead of TD's, unnecessary timeouts, and the most over-rated under-achieving O-line in history.
For a defense that was getting more and more crippled with every snap they kept it together the best they could.
Originally posted by ClassicNiner:
Awesome finish! But we can't expect to beat better teams with FG's instead of TD's, unnecessary timeouts, and the most over-rated under-achieving O-line in history.

I think if we get a solid center in the draft, we'll be fine.

Packers fan here, congrats to the niners, I just posted on another post and got slammed. All I said was the refs where letting the players play, there where plays my buddy was saying the niners where holding and no call, I told him it goes both ways, you could call holding on about every play. Surprised it was that close, I am not a troll just congrats and good luck at Carolina. Scott
  • slip
  • Veteran
Let's be sore winners. Stuff the cheese heads. Lol They did better than I thought they were going to be.
Originally posted by scoot12:
Packers fan here, congrats to the niners, I just posted on another post and got slammed. All I said was the refs where letting the players play, there where plays my buddy was saying the niners where holding and no call, I told him it goes both ways, you could call holding on about every play. Surprised it was that close, I am not a troll just congrats and good luck at Carolina. Scott

Sorry you got slammed but we're a sensitive bunch. Takes a lot of guts to come onto the opponents' message board and give props after a loss. Don't think I could do it. Good luck to your team next year and let's hope we can stay out of each others' way next year.
They have one hell of a home field advantage with that weather. We beat that and we'll beat the 12th man next.
Originally posted by scoot12:

It's funny, fans from both teams are screaming about the refs, certainly our fans are. I was happy because there were only 30 yards of penalties overall. I thought GB played a courageous game despite losing key players to injuries. The play Rogers made on 4th down was one of the greatest escapes I have ever seem by a QB. It was damn close and GB could easily have won.
Share 49ersWebzone