LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Third January in a row...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 4ML:

I want to remember this movie...which one is it?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by 4ML:

I want to remember this movie...which one is it?

Breakfast Club
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol the Texans would trade us this years' AND next years 1st rounders for Kaepernick. In a heartbeat. A franchise QB with playoff experience and the physical tools to be an elite, highly marketable player? That is GOLD in the NFL today. They would kill to find a QB as promising as Kap in this draft.

like jaws said: kaep= HOF
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Games gunna be cancelled due to the weather and because there better seeding green bay will advance.

It's "game's," since what you mean is, "game is." Also, it's spelled, "gonna." And I think you meant to say, "because of their." Also, "Green Bay" should be capitalized because it's a city name.

This is what happens when you think spelling and grammar are racist. Da white man iz tryin'a hold me down wif dis proper English shee-yit.
How entertaining, a grammer nazi is trolling me.....
Originally posted by EducationSystem:
Games gunna be cancelled due to the weather and because there better seeding green bay will advance.

It's "game's," since what you mean is, "game is." Also, it's spelled, "gonna." And I think you meant to say, "because of their." Also, "Green Bay" should be capitalized because it's a city name.

This is what happens when you think spelling and grammar are racist. Da white man iz tryin'a hold me down wif dis proper English shee-yit.

Who ever inferred that grammar was racist?
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Who ever inferred that grammar was racist?

I think the word you're looking for is, "implied." The reader infers, the writer implies.

A GRAMMER Nazi?

You make embarrassing mistakes in literally every single post. If you're any older than 8, your writing is unacceptable.
Lmao you really need to either get a hobby or get laid bud.
  • thl408

A GRAMMER Nazi?

You make embarrassing mistakes in literally every single post. If you're any older than 8, your writing is unacceptable.

I two, like too look four grammar mistakes on Friday nites.

What I do with my life is none of your concern.

Your embarrassing English should be at the top of your concerns, however. It's of my concern because a lot of my tax dollars go toward education, and the fact that people like you even exist makes me sick to my stomach.
Im so hurt by that all i tries to do is survive on my welfare and food stamps why cant u jus leave me alone
Damn. Lonewolf really got under this guy's skin.

Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Go to the second to last page on the new stadium new jerseys thread itll all make sense.
Share 49ersWebzone