There are 274 users in the forums

Third January in a row...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That we aren't all going over draft prospects and mocking it up. For a decade that was the deal but no more!!!!!! Feels good to be back.

LET'S GET SIX!!!!!!
Remember when we were 1-2 and this season was deemed a failure?
At about week 12 i would stop to care
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 3, 2014 at 6:31 PM ]
Glad we are playing in these conditions Sunday, builds character
Amen. I was thinking the same thing when they announced the coaches for the Senior Bowl. For a while there we considered it a "win" that we got to coach that game.
Actually I wanted to trade Kap to the Texans for their #1 pick
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

the texans would laugh at you for this trade. That's a terrible trade on both fronts.
i havent been as excited about the draft the last few years, f**k yeah!!! were stacked and i hope the draft stays an afterthought for a long time

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

the texans would laugh at you for this trade. That's a terrible trade on both fronts.

Texans would kill to have Kap.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

How about when we were 6-4 and everyone was saying we would miss the playoffs. Haven't lost a game since..
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

How about when we were 6-4 and everyone was saying we would miss the playoffs. Haven't lost a game since..

Games gunna be cancelled due to the weather and because there better seeding green bay will advance.
I remember after the Vikings game last year all Niner fans thought we were toast.
[ Edited by kap2crab on Jan 3, 2014 at 7:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone