LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

Our White JERSEY JOURNEY to NEW JERSEY

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok, First Let me say How Proud I am of the 49ers for playing their ARSSES off this season against a 1st place schedule and INJURY Riddled GUANTLET 12-4 Season!!! Heck of a job eventhough some of these games create Fun Stress.

Now, We are where we need to be. In the Playoffs, on the ROAD, We are gonna wear our White Jerseys starting next weekend at Lambeau, We need to take this One GAME AT A TIME, ONE PLAY AT A TIME. Join Me 49er Fand to give appreciation to our Beloved 49ers for playing their Hearts out and earning their 3rd straight playoff trip. 3 years ago this was a HUGE PIPE & Bong Dream for me. Dear 49ers, this 49er fan of 32 years Loves & Appreciates your continued hard work & excellence. Now Lets Do it!!
I'm excited for the challenge, but I am 100% certain that the only reason why the 49ers won anything this year is because of my lucky red Michael Crabtree Jersey. So my journey will be in red!
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
I'm excited for the challenge, but I am 100% certain that the only reason why the 49ers won anything this year is because of my lucky red Michael Crabtree Jersey. So my journey will be in red!

I thought it was cuz of my lucky draws I wear on gameday that I haven't washed all year!?!?!?!
Go 49ers!
I am hoping we somehow end up in Dalls for the NFC Championship. Then we can at least wear the reds one more time
Love the thread title. Let's get it done!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM ]
in Madden I wear all white uniforms when someone tries to have a snow game...then they don't see my players in zone coverage in chaotic situations for turnovers...but that's just a videogame right?

[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
in Madden I wear all white uniforms when someone tries to have a snow game...then they don't see my players in zone coverage in chaotic situations for turnovers...but that's just a videogame right?

If it's in the game, it's in the game.

DO IT.
Thread title is possibly the best thing you ever posted....ever
  • thl408

Lambeau has a heated field so the snow would melt..or some bs technology like that that why the field is yellow
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lambeau has a heated field so the snow would melt..or some bs technology like that that why the field is yellow

so that's why...lol. I've been wondering.. I'm guessing the Bears as well.

how come Philli doesn't do this as well? By choice or just cheap?

I'm guessing that they don't have that..unless the snow was just too much
yellow pants doe

philly is broke
Share 49ersWebzone