LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

If Roman leaves..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ME !!!!! ...I will install the power running game of Jimmy Raye , and the explosive passing attack of Jim Hostler
Chip Kelley
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Chip Kelley

Mr. Chip "I will use all 53.3 yards of the field" Kelley AND do it in an uptempo manner so that the defense can never change personnel.
Anyone that can come in and create a package that features LMJ.. that uses a variety of receivers... that can install screens. That is AGGRESSIVE. What happened to the Jim Harbaugh team that put their foot on the throat on VT (I think?) in the Orange Bowl before he became the 49ers head coach.

I was expecting that from the start... aggression. I really haven't seen that in any of the years here.

Someone with creativity should be in the booth calling plays...

I vote for Jack taking over for Roman. I think they would have the most awesome offense in the nfl and their press conferences would be hilarious
All I know it needs to be in house so position coaching issues can be addressed, especially at wide receiver.
good riddance
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Anyone who can call a competent passing attack and doesn't turn the offense off when we are only up by 10 points in the third quarter. Oh, and someone who makes the offense look less jagged and make it smooth and rhythmic.

Truth
Let's get a coach who can at least call plays 10 sec faster so we have time to shift 3 years into this style of offense, we aint even close to an "average" offense!
  • Veteran
I'll buy his plane ticket out of here!

Hire Norv Turner. If he won't take the job, get Al Pacino. he was damn good in "Any Given Sunday"!
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Hire Norv Turner. If he won't take the job, get Al Pacino. he was damn good in "Any Given Sunday"!

Too late, gone to Minnesota. Speaking of if they finally find a qb can be dangerous with norv running the o and zimmer the d
Marty "Ball"
30+ Td's from the RB position = sweet
Originally posted by robniner:
All I know it needs to be in house so position coaching issues can be addressed, especially at wide receiver.

Speaking of which, the only reason Doug Baldwin was out there making catches for Seattle today is because of John Morton, the most useless WR coach ever.

"No, take my guy from USC, he'll be good, I swear."
Norv Fing Turner !
Share 49ersWebzone