LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

Which 49ers player(s) have disappointed you / let you down the most?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aldon Smith
Patton
Baldwin. Can't even crack the active game day roster even with the large amount of injuries for WR's.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Minnigham
Aldon
Iupati
Vance McDonald

Also

Baldwin
Patton
Tank

Even kap to a certain extent I expected more.
Myself.
Vance McDonald, Carlos Rogers, and Mario Manningham. I also thought Patton would have a much better rookie season, but he got hurt, so its not his fault.

Theyve been giving Vance McDonald chances here and there throughout the season, and he keeps dropping the ball or falling down. Hopefully we only use him for blocking and special teams in the playoffs. Had VD been running that post instead of McDonald, we probably score on that drive. I think Davis had something in his eye at the time. Was a perfectly thrown pass too...

I feel the same way about that deep pass down the middle against CAR. If VD was healthy, he makes that play. Instead slow, brick handed McDonald gets it knocked away. That wouldve put us in at very least easy FG range, and we lost by 1.
Originally posted by susweel:
Minnigham
Aldon
Iupati
Vance McDonald

Also

Baldwin
Patton
Tank

Even kap to a certain extent I expected more.

I didnt expect much from Baldwin or Carradine. Theyre young players on a team with better guys in front of them.

Its also hard to be disappointed with a 2nd year starting QB when he throws for 3000+ with 20+ TD's, single digit picks, and rushes for 500+ yards. Especially when youre a win away from going 12-4.
Rogers all day
Share 49ersWebzone