LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Which 49ers player(s) have disappointed you / let you down the most?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Greg Roman.

this
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Such a positive, heart-warming thread.

yup

it wouldnt be christmas is we didn't judge others for not living up to our expectations of them.

Lol oh that's funny!
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by xtm059:
alex smith

dude was always terrible and cant even beat the colts

He was supposed to win 8 games then lose 8 games but he couldn't even do that for us... Selfish son of a b***h.

this
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by xtm059:
alex smith

dude was always terrible and cant even beat the colts

He was supposed to win 8 games then lose 8 games but he couldn't even do that for us... Selfish son of a b***h.

this

Exactly!! He continues to spoil it for the Niners, even when he's not on the team.
Krapernick obviously...

to put it in perspective, a lot of people had this guy a top 7-8 QB and hes spent most of the season hovering around 20.
Originally posted by NinersGiants:
Krapernick obviously...

to put it in perspective, a lot of people had this guy a top 7-8 QB and hes spent most of the season hovering around 20.

Name me the other 19 QBs you would rather have right now?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Krapernick obviously...

This outta be good.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Krapernick obviously...

This outta be good.

NinersGaint exaggerated some, but you can't tell me he hasn't played below most peoples expectations this season. Go back and read the threads before the season started. Most on here had him ranked in the top5 of QBs. By mid-season, dude was being questioned as a legit starter or gimmick QB. That's a fact.
[ Edited by SFsFinest on Dec 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Krapernick obviously...

This outta be good.

NinersGaint exaggerated some, but you can't tell me he's played below most peoples expectations this season. Go back and read the threads before the season started. Most on here had him ranked in the top5 of QBs. By mid-season, dude was being questioned as a legit starter or gimmick QB. That's a fact.

totally understandable, especialy with the expectations some had coming because of last year. BUT again, name me the other QBs yall would rather have than Kaep?

when Kaep's fellow teammates came back, and we started to run the ball more Kaep started to play more consistent. When you look at all the other QBs in the league, how many would you rather have? Kaep does not turn the ball over...and he has mostly been good on 3rd down conversions. And he is able to keep a play alive when everything is covered up.

I'd like to hear some QB names from the usual posters who have bashed Kaep this season.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Baldwin

Originally posted by Ballistic:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This guy N thread
Krapernick obviously...

troll denied
Watch how LMJ sometimes goes down without ANYONE touching him, especially on one of his returns Monday night.
Vance Mcdonald- Hasn't done s**t as a receiving tight end. Thought he'd at least have some kind of impact. He hasn't had a lot of opportunities however.

Colin Kaepernick- Hasn't been the dynamic guy we saw in the playoffs last year. I thought he would only get better, but he did regress this year.

Jon Baldwin- I don't think it's exactly his fault as he hasn't gotten really any opportunities. I think he could be a solid receiver. I blame this more on Roman.

Greg Roman- Complete potato play calling sometimes

Vic Fangio- Sometimes I think he's too stubborn and should be more creative with his defense, instead of just always trying to beat people with a base defense. He's usually solid though, but does disappoint me from time to time.

LMJ- He doesn't really look that fast as a return man. We really could use the explosiveness. He is definitely better than Kyle Williams was though.

Run Defense- This unit is still top 5 in the NFL, but nowhere near as good as they were in 2011. We get gashed too often for 5+ yards a pop.

Aldon Smith- He's still a stud, but doesn't look as dominant as he was. I want to see him bull rush and destroy tackles more.

Ahmad Brooks- He's a stud also, but wish he was a more consistent pass rusher.

Tank Carradine- It's not his fault that the injury is still nagging him. I'm just disappointed he was unable to play because I thought he could really help out the pass rush.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Baldwin

I think Baldwin has caught about half of his targets (3 out of 6). Not great, but not awful either. I'm still waiting for them to use him the way a big receiver should be used.
Share 49ersWebzone