There are 183 users in the forums

KNBR should get someone else to interview harbs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Papa & Lund

Towny & Bucher

I think it's a pretty good lineup throughout the day...for me, Rise Guys blows the doors off Murph & Mac...been listening to Whitey off an on since his days with 93 Rock out of Sacto back in early 90s, he's a solid radio guy, funny, keeps things moving, really like when they do the "Jeopardy" or "Family Feud" bits at the end of each show.

The weakest show is probably OC & Steinmetz, although they're not terrible and still better than whatever's on KNBR at that time.

Bucher and Towny also strong....don't listen to Guy Haberman very much, but enjoy his show when I do.

But absolutely love Greg Papa...dude knows sports, gives strong opinions and backs it up, but also funny as hell especially when he goes pop culture or pushes things right up to the edge of being that creepy uncle. The interview they did with Eddie D. last week was gold.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
my sense of it is 20% 9ers, 30% giants, 20% warriors, 20% raiders 10% college/highschoo/other trash

it should be 60-70% NFL talk this time of the year, whether its raiders or 9ers

who teh fck cares about the giants or the warriors right now...its early in the nba season and baseball is done

and the raiders are irrelevant so it should be dominated by 9ers talk

This. It's FOOTBALL season, KNBR! And, KNBR is the Niners' flagship station...should be 60-70% Niners + NFL talk right now and much less talk this time of year about MLB, NBA, college sports, etc.

A year ago, no one would say that no one cares about the Giants, they were World Champs

They bring on Kruik and Kuip for Hot Stove league stuff. A year ago, people weren't complaining about that.

The winter meetings are where they talk about players, and Sabean indicated that they might re-sign Pablo.

They devoted a little too much time to the Morse signing but I don't mind since he seems like he might work in LF if he is healthy.

But, I don't want that to take away from 9ers or Warriors news.

I do have a problem with golf in prime time when we could talk 9ers, Sharks, Warriors.

Put golf on the weekends or evenings.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
for an example, i currently reside in Philadelphia

this is a football town

however, like the giants...the phillies got red hot for a few years and it was rabid phillies fever, they were topping all baseball teams in attendance and killing it.

then the party ended...the drop off began and with it the fervor died, the seats emptied and that magic was gone

all thru that, the eagles were mediocre to pathetic yet had sold out every game.

the 9ers have sold out every game for yrs as well during the down years i believe

football is king in the bay area just as its king almost everywhere except maybe st louis

the 49ers have had great attendance in that dump of a stadium for years, just imagine how it will be in Levi's. Giants do great in AT&T and did horrible at the stick

During the Ericksen/Nolan/Singletary eras there was never a black-out, but there were thousands of people dressed like empty seats.

Before there was the Lord God Boy King

There was this

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
for an example, i currently reside in Philadelphia

this is a football town

however, like the giants...the phillies got red hot for a few years and it was rabid phillies fever, they were topping all baseball teams in attendance and killing it.

then the party ended...the drop off began and with it the fervor died, the seats emptied and that magic was gone

all thru that, the eagles were mediocre to pathetic yet had sold out every game.

the 9ers have sold out every game for yrs as well during the down years i believe

football is king in the bay area just as its king almost everywhere except maybe st louis

the 49ers have had great attendance in that dump of a stadium for years, just imagine how it will be in Levi's. Giants do great in AT&T and did horrible at the stick

During the Ericksen/Nolan/Singletary eras there was never a black-out, but there were thousands of people dressed like empty seats.

Before there was the Lord God Boy King

There was this

murph and mack waste too much time on baloney b.s. and knbr is excessive with commercials. 95.7 is more disciplined in talking sports and with a lot less of the b.s.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
murph and mack waste too much time on baloney b.s. and knbr is excessive with commercials. 95.7 is more disciplined in talking sports and with a lot less of the b.s.

Yeah, and on 95.7 I don't have to listen to one of idiots(murph?) try to sing...
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

Yeah, and on 95.7 I don't have to listen to one of idiots(murph?) try to sing...
its mack, but i feel ya
Share 49ersWebzone