LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

Do you have confidence in Dixon moving to FB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you have confidence in Dixon moving to FB?

yes
I'm excited to see what he can do. I think he'll be legit.
I guess we'll all find out Monday night.
I wonder if we'll do that FB wheel route, we did with Miller against the Redskins....last year was it?
yes
Gotta say, I was pretty impressed by the FB play from BOTH Dixon and Tukuafu.

I know this isn't the most exciting topic on a night we said goodbye to the 'Stick with a HUGE defensive play to win a tight game.

But I DO really think that the quality FB play was a big part of this win. Gore and Hunter had some big holes to run through and key blocks by both FBs were a big reason why.

I like that they can swap Dixon and Tukuafu depending on the down and distance. Tukuafu is obviously better in short yardage. That dude was blowing up tacklers all night. But Dixon can get into the second level and get blocks on LBs. That really helped some of those big run plays.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure those two guys got their due. They came up big subbing for Miller. And that gives me a lot of confidence going into the playoffs without him.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Let's see, is it Boobie, Boobie-Dix-in, Dixie, Win-Dixie, Dix, or Big Dix? Hmm let's just say if he is half as good as his worst nickname he will be a monster!

Monster Dix??

Dix-in-mouth?
Let's see, is it Boobie, Boobie-Dix-in, Dixie, Win-Dixie, Dix, or Big Dix? Hmm let's just say if he is half as good as his worst nickname he will be a monster!

Monster Dix??

Dix-in-mouth?

Moe, as in Mo-Dix'n you can handle!

Monster Dix??

Dix-in-mouth?

I would say 'I like monster Dix", but some around here would misinterpret that!
Very first play of game, FB pancaked the LB, and I mean pancaked. Can't remember if Dix or Tuku, but it was awesome.

• pfizz
It was tukuafu. He was doing it the whole game. Dixon didn't pancake anyone.
He played well though
he and Tuk did a good job filling in for Miller in the ATL game

Monster Dix??

Dix-in-mouth?

I would say 'I like monster Dix", but some around here would misinterpret that!

Your obsessed with dix
[ Edited by BMoore56 on Dec 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM ]
He had a great catch for a first down on a check down... I like him in space with the ball, he just bulldozes the secondary.
Share 49ersWebzone