LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Will Frank reach 10,000 yards this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Frank reach 10,000 yards this year?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He'll get it in the first half.

I doubt it. I do think he gets 10k, but it's not going to be easy. I like our matchups on the edge though.... Crabtree, Boldin, and Vernon should have a field day.
The greatest thing in the world happens if Gore surpasses 10,000 as we seal the game with one of his signature runs. Watch all the Tards cry their eyes out.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Best part of Gore getting 10k is that they will all have been with the 49ers

and on some pretty s**tty teams. but he never b***hed one time.. he just changed the plays how about if gore retires after getting a super bowl ring this year and he can be our running backs coach while rathman becomes oc? i have never been one for great players to be great coaches but gore may be the exception. actually i just want gore to somehow be with the team even after he retires. i am just a sentimental ninny

Something tells me Gore isn't a very good teacher. He has so much natural talent and football knowledge in his head I don't know if he can properly transfer it out though.

I dont think this is true. I seem to recall an article a while back that was talking about how all the coaches believed he would make a phenomenal coach after retirement. Only time will tell though what he does with his retirement.
The Cardinals are hot, and that defense is no joke, especially in Arizona. He "should" get there, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.
frank is good for a 15-20 yard run and then with a bunch of 3 or 4 yarders he'll get to 10 grand. i do have a lot of respect for the cards run D though.
Oh hell yes he will get it
On the first play from scrimmage Sunday
Guarans!!
Here's to Gore's 47 yards & some

• Chief
  • Veteran
I hope he has a career day.

Even if gire gonna get it
What if Harbaugh rests Gore toward the 3rd & 4th quarters if the Seachickens look to be ahead of the Rams.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
What if Harbaugh rests Gore toward the 3rd & 4th quarters if the Seachickens look to be ahead of the Rams.

i think its a good idea. regardless i would like to see him get some rest because we will need him big time next sunday in the cold midwest of either green bay or chicago
So does he have to wait until next year or do the playoffs count?
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
So does he have to wait until next year or do the playoffs count?

This is all I need to know. I can now safely ignore all your posts.
Share 49ersWebzone