LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Will Frank reach 10,000 yards this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Frank reach 10,000 yards this year?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Frank will play out his contract and Lattimore will be the starter in '15.
I have no idea how things are going to play out with our running backs next season. Best if Frank surpasses the milestone on Monday night when I'm at the game
[ Edited by socalniner on Dec 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM ]
Tampa and Arizona actually have good defenses, so if he is going to do it (and I think he can), he needs to go off on a weak Atlanta D that likes to blitz a lot.
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Agreed. Unless there is some way Gore takes less money to remain a 49er, I think he gets released in off season. We all love him, but with Hunter, LMJ, Lattimore all itching to get a shot, we have to move on.

Uh. No.
I actually doubt he gets 230 in the next 3 games... I hope he does, he definitely deserves it, but that would require some consistent rushing on his part, which has been spotty at best during the second half of the season.

I think it's more likely that our passing attack starts to heat up with Crabtree getting back up to speed
Yes, based on the schedule.

Frank will play next season and do very well. Lattimore will be worked in slowly w/more playing time as the season progresses.

Ridiculous to think Frank the Tank will not be w/us until he says "I'm done."
hopefully he can do it against the Falcons
  • Disp
  • Veteran
I doubt he does. Good run defenses in Tampa Bay and Arizona, and they probably want to put as little wear on him as they can with they playoffs coming up.
no way he gets to 10k, he only has 931 right now
Originally posted by RonMexico:
no way he gets to 10k, he only has 931 right now

He's currently at 9770 yds for his career...

Originally posted by mayo49:
Frank will play out his contract and Lattimore will be the starter in '15.

this
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tampa and Arizona actually have good defenses, so if he is going to do it (and I think he can), he needs to go off on a weak Atlanta D that likes to blitz a lot.

NFL Rush Defensive Rankings
Tampa - #9 - 103.7 yards/game
ATL - #30 - 133.6 yards/game
AZ - #3 - 84.5 yards/game
  • Chico
  • Veteran
What if he finishes at 9,999 yards for his career and then gets hurt in the last game against AZ
Originally posted by Chico:
What if he finishes at 9,999 yards for his career and then gets hurt in the last game against AZ

no why the f**k would you even post something like that?
I don't see us cutting or trading Frank. At least another year or two. His replacement is utterly untested at the top level.

And regarding yardage I think it will be tight. Hope he makes it.
Share 49ersWebzone