There are 200 users in the forums

Funniest Niners article I've seen in a while...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LMFAO.

Quote:
As for the common perception that Hill’s passes tend to float, Davis insists it’s not a problem.

“It’s fine to me,” Davis says. “Every time he throws a pass, it always comes right to me. I like his balls.”

So does Singletary – in more ways than one.

Michael Silver, Yahoo article
[ Edited by Method on Aug 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM ]
Joe what is wrong with you lately? Seriously, you used to be one of my favorite posters but you've been going overboard with your excessive hate on our players and this type of BS.

Why does everyone gotta be a f**king backseat Mod? You guys don't think this is funny?
[ Edited by Method on Aug 25, 2009 at 1:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Method:
Joe what is wrong with you lately? Seriously, you used to be one of my favorite posters but you've been going overboard with your excessive hate on our players and this type of BS.

Why does everyone gotta be a f**king backseat Mod? You guys don't think this is funny?

Because of this:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=128632&start=495

BTW, you're still one of my favorite posters.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Method:

Because of this:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=128632&start=495

BTW, you're still one of my favorite posters.

I still love you. You shoulda linked to that earlier, my bad homie
Haha yeah i read that earlier on yahoo and dam i was bustin up. Sux though cause it sounds VERY wrong.
another quote in the same article

But what’s beautiful about him is his heart. I want to go down with a guy like that

from sing about hill.
hahaha

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Aug 25, 2009 at 1:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone