LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Which 49er Linebacker would you choose for one season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 49er Linebacker would you choose for one season?

• Buchy
  • Veteran
This season I can't pick one, they are all exceptional.

They may go down as the best LB core in game histroy if they keep this level of play up.
Keith DeLong

/thread
In a death match fight i pick Brooks
So grateful for all four of them, but it would be impossible to choose anyone other than Aldon Smith. Has to be Aldon Smith. I would run a 4-3 Under, but regardless of scheme, a player that can rush the QB inside and out like Aldon can? Simply must have over any others.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Keith DeLong

/thread
Dude, are you nuts j/k

Its:

Todd "Egg" Shell
Blanchard Montgomery
Gary Moten
Saleem Rasheed

FTW
Originally posted by Buchy:
This season I can't pick one, they are all exceptional.

They may go down as the best LB core in game histroy if they keep this level of play up.

Yeah, with Brooks playing All Pro level (as opposed to 2nd team last year lol), #99 regaining form, P-Willy finally rounding into former after 2 nagging injuries earlier in the year, the 4 LBs are about to go into the playoffs playing at the PEAK

Dome Patrol Be Damned
I am greedy, what if one team had all four of those guys? wow super wow
Willis. He has the best body of work. If the others perform at current levels for another 4-5 years we can have a discussion.
Even though Willis is the best lb, Aldon smith is the best defender to have against a passing team, which is pretty much most teams especially against the great run d of the niners
Willis and Bowman play sideline to sideline, against the run and pass, dropping back and rushing...the poll has it right...they are tied, then Smith and finally Brooks. But that doesn't mean Brooks is not a great OLB. This is probably the best four LBs to play in a defense in the history of the NFL. No weaknesses right now. If there was a weakness it was Aldon against the run, but he's tightened that up. The second weakness would be Willis' injuries...which proves he's human!

Originally posted by socalniner:
In a death match fight i pick Brooks

Ya
Aldon may or may not be the best player, but he is the best pass rusher and pass rushers are the most valuable.
Share 49ersWebzone