LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

Fran Tarkenton Says Kaeperknick looks Confused?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Where do people get the idea we're saving plays for the playoffs? Ridiculous. These people focus on 1 game at a time. Especially with the adversity they've faced this season.

Lol not sure. This isn't a video game where you save your best for the bosses. We prepare for each team differently depending on the week.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
mcgloin's over there ripping passes on time to proper reads, and doing it with a body by tolzien.
kaep's got a body by tarzan, but constantly looks like a guy fighting flop sweat.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Where do people get the idea we're saving plays for the playoffs? Ridiculous. These people focus on 1 game at a time. Especially with the adversity they've faced this season.

Roman. The guy said it last year and it was rather obvious vs GB. Folk knew Kap could run but we hadn't ran so many read option plays until that game. We caught Dom Capers totally off guard. Now fast forward to this year and by virtue of our many and various injuries to our receiving core we have not yet seen what we are capable of. I am sure that down the stretch we will evolve into a more dynamic offense as we acclimate all of Crab, Mario and QP into our game plans. If we meet NO I am sure that they won't see the same things we showed them a couple of weeks ago. The personnel we had available had great impact on both our play calling and our performance. I am looking forward to this changing these next few weeks heading into the playoffs!

Duh dude. But that's not saving plays for anything or anyone.
He's confused because he can't make reads. That makes his job tougher.
Share 49ersWebzone