LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Saw Lupati Today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
6-4
Even if Lupati blocked for Gire!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Lol even if Gire. Can someone direct me to the origination of that

This is where it all started. The thread title ended with "even if gore", but the original post didn't elaborate any further, hence leaving us on an epic cliffhanger. Shortly thereafter, in another thread, someone misspelled "Gore" as "Gire". Naturally, the WZ merged the two together and spawned the term "Even If Gire".

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/157660-peter-wouldnt-surprised-kendall-hunter-gains-yards---even/#1us4CXw5GSFZkdfS.99
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pics or you're a liar
Originally posted by jrg:
Pics or you're a liar

Also I doubt he even typed Lupati in his phone to even auto-correct

RIP Lou Party

"See you at Lupati, Richta!"
^^

That Ahnuld one is brilliant.
Well its was Gire that injured Lupati..
What kind of whip was he driving?

• MarkD
  • Veteran
How was his weft weg?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Lol even if Gire. Can someone direct me to the origination of that

This is where it all started. The thread title ended with "even if gore", but the original post didn't elaborate any further, hence leaving us on an epic cliffhanger. Shortly thereafter, in another thread, someone misspelled "Gore" as "Gire". Naturally, the WZ merged the two together and spawned the term "Even If Gire".

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/157660-peter-wouldnt-surprised-kendall-hunter-gains-yards---even/#1us4CXw5GSFZkdfS.99

Lol thanks. I remember about the time it started blowing up, but I'm not sure that I saw the original thread. That's a hilarious webzone inside joke. Even if Gire
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

"See you at Lupati, Richta!"

LOL wtf
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This thread needs more cowbell
Share 49ersWebzone