LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Which injury will affect us more during these last 6 games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which injury will affect us more during these last 6 games?

Originally posted by NinersHateVaginas:
You niners will all break your Vaginas and go on the I.R.

Hey troll, nice name(NinersHateVaginas)!.. You are right tho...us Niners hate you.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by NinersHateVaginas:
You niners will all break your Vaginas and go on the I.R.

Hey troll, nice name(NinersHateVaginas)!.. You are right tho...us Niners hate you.

ATTN TROLL: Why would we even have vaginas to get broken if we hate them so much? Your rhetoric and your name are not consistent. Your whole story is full of holes...
[ Edited by swayze on Nov 22, 2013 at 6:10 PM ]
Adam Snyder is a capable backup, he's not a stud but he's capable, with a full week of practice, he'll do just fine. As for TB, this defense is gonna miss him. I hope he heals quick.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Adam Snyder is a capable backup, he's not a stud but he's capable, with a full week of practice, he'll do just fine. As for TB, this defense is gonna miss him. I hope he heals quick.

hes the type of backup lineman you want, a veteran who played and started a lot who just gotta fill in for a little bit. beats leonard davis of last season. i would like to see what kilgores got though
Iupati. It's a bigger drop-off going from him to Snyder, and it disrupts O-line chemistry. Snyder is nowhere near the pulling guard monster that Iupait is, and is even worse in pass pro.

Brock has been playing very well and should step in for Brown nicely. Plus we have good depth at corner with Wright stepping in as the 3rd guy.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 22, 2013 at 6:38 PM ]
Snyder looked like a pretty big dropoff from Iupati.....
I hope we're not looking at fool's gold with Brock.........
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
romans obvious head injury he got when he was dropped on his head as a child
Share 49ersWebzone