There are 191 users in the forums

Can it happen?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes it can happen. We just need Crabtree back and we need Kaepernick to make better decisions.

We lost 2 games against very good teams by a combined 4 points. It is unfortunate, but it doesn't mean that we are suddenly a sucky team. We have an easier schedule coming up. I think we can take care of business.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blm7754:
Yes it can happen. We just need Crabtree back and we need Kaepernick to make better decisions.

We lost 2 games against very good teams by a combined 4 points. It is unfortunate, but it doesn't mean that we are suddenly a sucky team. We have an easier schedule coming up. I think we can take care of business.
our offense is sucky and we are sucky vs good teams who are able to stop what we do and our coaches are either unable or unwilling to adapt in turn
Originally posted by blm7754:

Very true. If we had just scored one more touchdown in each of those games all of America would be draped over our balls, screaming watch out Seahawks. But now we are the red head stepchild and rightfully so. Seattle earned their number one spot, now it's up to us to take it back. Because the truth is the division winner isn't the one who gets the first round bye, it's the last team left in the playoffs.
Mathematically it can happen. It is possible Seattle loses three games. It is possible we win out.
I just don't see it happening. I think we make the playoffs but Seattle wins the division.
No
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
we need to consider it a victory if the saints win the #1 seed and seattle gets #2. cheer for the saints tonight, then in seattle on mnf.
Originally posted by crabman82:
we need to consider it a victory if the saints win the #1 seed and seattle gets #2. cheer for the saints tonight, then in seattle on mnf.

Why? Is it because we'll more than likely be the #6 seed and would play them before playing Seattle?
Originally posted by olapac:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Why? Is it because we'll more than likely be the #6 seed and would play them before playing Seattle?

it would open up the nfc a little bit in my opinion. seattle hasnt lost at home since christmas eve of 2011 when we won there. wilson is undefeated at home. now i know eventually they'll lose at some point there but if they get the #1 seed thats a big shot to the gut of any other nfc team trying to win the conference. the superdome while also loud and tough to play in is a bit easier than seattle.
  • Jiks

LOL. What a dream world. Have you been watching our offense all season? Have you been watching Seattle? They win almost every game they play.
no.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
It can and it will happen.

Came in here to say this.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. What a dream world. Have you been watching our offense all season? Have you been watching Seattle? They win almost every game they play.

They have been in a bunch of close games too. They just finish the games and win. We happen to lose. We need to have that killer instinct. A play here and there and we could also have won. The offense just let us down too often.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They have been in a bunch of close games too. They just finish the games and win. We happen to lose. We need to have that killer instinct. A play here and there and we could also have won. The offense just let us down too often.

as they say more games are lost in the nfl then actually won.
Share 49ersWebzone