LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

In the heard: "I heard Harbaugh is driving 49ers ownership crazy."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know how harbaugh allocates his time, but he needs to focus STRICTLY on the offense.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by KD49ers:
this is the same family who fired Mariucci after a 12-4 season and playoffs because they did not get along with him. i could see it from both sides. harbaugh maybe wanting to go back to college. his style is more collge anyway. usc he could build a dynasty there and stick it to carroll plus he has house in laguna beach so who knows.

i honestly think the league has caught up to harbaugh and his pro form style is not good for todays nfl its like we don't have forward passing game anymore.

what say you?

Mariucci was fired for being a vagina in the 2002 NFC playoff game vs Tampa Bay
god damn taking a f**king knee at halftime,,,, i was soooo mad and was so glad he was gone,, i know what took place after he got fired but at the time, it was more than the right decision
Since you fell for a Time Fill sports radio story, I have the official score at =

Colin = 1
24plus25er = 0

BTW..I LOVE Colin, one of my favorite sports radio guys, he does this stuff all the time. Also, as full disclosure, even though he's from the PacNW, he LOVES Brady and the Pats and doesn't pretend to hide it
Originally posted by crabman82:
i wonder about his long term staying power, seems he doesnt stay too long at one place, but i dont think we're anywhere near firing him or parting ways.

He hasn't stayed long because he's been climbing the ladder, and rightly so. The only rungs left on the ladder lead to a Superbowl, something he desperately wants.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I don't know how harbaugh allocates his time, but he needs to focus STRICTLY on the offense.

he needs to stop himself and players from discussing calls vs the saints and focus on monday because we lose that and not only are we a bonafide embarrassment but it would end any playoff talk
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Uh...Harbaugh is on a 5 year contract. I don't see him leaving the NFL to go BACK to college. He could have just stayed at Stanford if thats what he wanted to do.

Yeah, not like we've ever seen a college coach come to the NFL and then go back to college.

I do agree though that he finishes out his initial 5-yr contract, with the caveat that if at some point down the road things just totally went off the rails and York fires him...but I don't see that happening.

Not a coach who been here for only 3 years and had anything close to the same level of success.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Since you fell for a Time Fill sports radio story, I have the official score at =

Colin = 1
24plus25er = 0

BTW..I LOVE Colin, one of my favorite sports radio guys, he does this stuff all the time. Also, as full disclosure, even though he's from the PacNW, he LOVES Brady and the Pats and doesn't pretend to hide it
what did he say about the way the game ended last night?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by crabman82:
i wonder about his long term staying power, seems he doesnt stay too long at one place, but i dont think we're anywhere near firing him or parting ways.

He hasn't stayed long because he's been climbing the ladder, and rightly so. The only rungs left on the ladder lead to a Superbowl, something he desperately wants.

yeah i can buy that angle. i'm paranoid though as a pistons fan we had larry brown for 2 years and won 1 title and lost 1 nba final. he never stayed anywhere for very long.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Uh...Harbaugh is on a 5 year contract. I don't see him leaving the NFL to go BACK to college. He could have just stayed at Stanford if thats what he wanted to do.

Yeah, not like we've ever seen a college coach come to the NFL and then go back to college.

I do agree though that he finishes out his initial 5-yr contract, with the caveat that if at some point down the road things just totally went off the rails and York fires him...but I don't see that happening.

Not a coach who been here for only 3 years and had anything close to the same level of success.
if he went anywhere after us down the road i just assumed it would be michigan?
Originally posted by KD49ers:
this is the same family who fired Mariucci after a 12-4 season and playoffs because they did not get along with him. i could see it from both sides. harbaugh maybe wanting to go back to college. his style is more collge anyway. usc he could build a dynasty there and stick it to carroll plus he has house in laguna beach so who knows.

i honestly think the league has caught up to harbaugh and his pro form style is not good for todays nfl its like we don't have forward passing game anymore.

what say you?

I'm gonna respectfully disagree with you on the league catching up to the offense. Kaep is just going thru the growing pains that virtually all nfl qbs have to go thru. IMO the depleted WR corp has force roman/harbaugh hands in regards to the passing game. My only hope for this season is that Crabtree can comeback at least 85% of last year and that would still make him the clear cut number 1, with all due respects to boldin. I have little doubt had the WR corp been healthy all season, we would have be battling for home field.

With all that said, a little perspective is needed, we lost to the hottest team by one point, and the best dome team by a fg in a very competitive and controversial game. Personally I don't want to make any grand statements about the offense until I see Crabtree, boldin and manningham on the field at the same time.

Originally posted by cciowa:

Colin = 1
24plus25er = 0

what did he say about the way the game ended last night?

The day before he said he didnt want to get involved with the 9ers call because people are going to think whatever they think and he can't change their minds. He didn't say it outright, but hinted that he was on the "evolving the game to be more safe" side. Then today, of course he was 100% on the Pats side and did not hide it. I wanted to call in so bad to blast him!

Still love his show though...dude cracks me up and does a good job reporting.

Not gonna happen, Michigan LOVES their coach, even though he's a Chris Christie clone. He done a great job recruiting over the past couple years.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Not gonna happen, Michigan LOVES their coach, even though he's a Chris Christie clone. He done a great job recruiting over the past couple years.
i hate iowa so much they better not lose this saturday . iowa is actually a favorite in the game? off topic. JH is going no where but i can not believe he would kick and scream about dumping roman at the end of the year. roman has already sealed his fate in my opinion and I think JH is smart enough to know he has to cut roman loose or he could lose his job if he digs in and backs the niners in a corner.... if he does that for a retard like roman, JH is an idiot and I do not think he is
I also heard the world was supposed to end in Dec 2012.
hes f**kin driving me crazy
Share 49ersWebzone