There are 125 users in the forums

I feel like I'm watching our old offense when Alex smith was playing

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Jesus we are so conservative and lack any big play ability. Reminds me of when Alex was our qb.
Sorry, our offense was much better than this with Alex.
Is this the Sophomore Jinx?
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:

I agree
Alex knew how to make his check downs
Originally posted by rtj03:

I agree

At least can move the ball even if it's check downs. Kap just lock on one receiver,
Guys we are simply not playing championship offense we flat out suck. Our passing game is horriffic and Harbaugh should have some explaining to do. Whoever is the passing game coordinator should be fired today!
It was far better with Alex Smith. Have you not been watching?....
If every other aspect of our team is not playing red hot we lose. Starting to look like Kap needs to be pulled by a perfect team. Props to the d! Props to the special teams.

+1

Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
If every other aspect of our team is not playing red hot we lose. Starting to look like Kap needs to be pulled by a perfect team. Props to the d! Props to the special teams.

How ironic. He needs perfect defense, a perfect running game, perfect WR's, perfect play calling and perfect coaching to win.....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:

How ironic. He needs perfect defense, a perfect running game, perfect WR's, perfect play calling and perfect coaching to win.....

Looks like we should have kept Smith! Kap has had one good game in week one.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Fire Roman...and bring in a real WCO guy. Kap can make the homerun throws...but first he needs to make the basic ones that can keep the offense on the field.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

check the stats bro it wasn't
Share 49ersWebzone