There are 157 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think we have to seriously think about making a change at OC next year. Some of these play calls are out of left field. I think we need a different guy in there or let Harbaugh call the plays.

Only hope of getting rid of Roman next year is if he gets a HC position somewhere.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
I think we have to seriously think about making a change at OC next year. Some of these play calls are out of left field. I think we need a different guy in there or let Harbaugh call the plays.

Only hope of getting rid of Roman next year is if he gets a HC position somewhere.

Maybe Harbaugh will take the Texas job.
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Maybe Harbaugh will take the Texas job.

not sure if serious
Going to the game to say goodbye!
Still pumped about the game yesterday! I took my Dad(Buc's fan) to his first game as a Christmas present. Can't begin to tell you how crazy it was to see so many 49ers fans there. Our whole section was Niners fans. Great environment and super friendly crowd. Took my 5 yr old and 2 yr old, as well as the wife, and had absolutely no problems! In fact, I had to simmer my 5 yr old down with his trash talk to my Dad . Hopefully we get that kind of turnout throughout the playoffs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
when you are up 17-0 right before half, do not go soft and let a inferior team get back in the game for christs sake.
Would like our offense to b***h slap Nolan's defense. I think they will.
Originally posted by cciowa:
when you are up 17-0 right before half, do not go soft and let a inferior team get back in the game for christs sake.

i hate that bs with both the d and o, when we take a good lead we go conservative and dont continue to do the things that put us up. can never understand why coaches think thats such an awesome idea
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

probably the last game at the stick, maybe he`ll go formal with a suit up in the booth.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Going to the game to say goodbye!

Come to the tailgate.

lol I KEED!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

i hate that bs with both the d and o, when we take a good lead we go conservative and dont continue to do the things that put us up. can never understand why coaches think thats such an awesome idea

fred,, do you have any examples of when the prevent d ever every works?? i sure as hell do not know any
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

never thought of that. i know lots hate nolan but i bet you he will think of his dad sunday. actually kind of nice he will be there at the last game of the year where his dad had some nice teams and he was just a little kid getting coffee for ken willard and jimmy johnson. i am just a old school softee
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

fred,, do you have any examples of when the prevent d ever every works?? i sure as hell do not know any

i`ll start by saying i am not a fan of the prevent D, i am a firm believer in the theory of do what you been doing the whole game that has been working. but the prevent D works quite a bit, it surrenders yards like a mofo mind you, but it never gets any pub for when it works. you only hear about the prevent D when it costs you a game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
i`ll start by saying i am not a fan of the prevent D, i am a firm believer in the theory of do what you been doing the whole game that has been working. but the prevent D works quite a bit, it surrenders yards like a mofo mind you, but it never gets any pub for when it works. you only hear about the prevent D when it costs you a game.

thank you crab. it sure did help them get the bucs back in the game. i saw how the team was so aggressive in the last three plays of the game with two sacks and a pick and was just wondering where the hell was that right before half time. Yes i know,, alls well that ends well,, but still
I know a lot of people think that Roman just needs to go but in reality he's pretty damn good compared to asshats like Gilbride or Brian Schottenheimer or name a plethora of other OCs.
Share 49ersWebzone