LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cory4903:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
not even worried about this game.

We clinch on monday night.

Actually we clinch on sunday if seattle beats Arizona.

oh yea huh. wouldn't surprise me if seattle loses to AZ on purpose just to f**k with us.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
regardless of what else happens, we clinch the 5th seed with two wins.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Going to be extremely emotional for us fans and the players especially the ones who have been with us awhile. Fans should be rocking like never before. Win and we are in the playoffs (assuming az beats ten today). Vendors should be selling kleenex's... doesn't seem likely we will get a home playoff game.

If Panthers beat Aints next week, we slide to 5th seed...

And vice versa!

I sure would love for the Aints to lose next week and Panthers to lose the following week... Panthers @ week azz Falcons doe
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by LVJay:
If Panthers beat Aints next week, we slide to 5th seed...

Still, if we end up the 5th seed would take us winning 2 games and Panthers winning 2 games to get an NFC CG home playoff game. Pretty unlikely that happens.

This will be Nolan's last time coaching at Candlestick. We need to send him out right and embarrassed the total hell out of his defense.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
This will be Nolan's last time coaching at Candlestick. We need to send him out right and embarrassed the total hell out of his defense.

everyone can bring some vanilla ice cream
I would Tweet out to Jed to ask if he could have the fields crew paint the red zones red for the last home game at the Stick but he never response to my tweets anybody cool with Jed that can possibly get his attention? Or maybe if he gets enough fans tweeting him that might get his attn to go head n do so, im sure it isnt something u have to plans weeks ahead in order to get it done.

I'd be nice to see the Endzone's all red With the greatest classic Quentin font ONE LAST TIME

Remember when we played these guys in the NFCCG just 1 year ago lol
Originally posted by Niners99:

Wow!

One last game at Candlestick to clinch a playoff spot against a former division rival. I'm getting 'allergies' just thinking about all of this.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
regardless of what else happens, we clinch the 5th seed with two wins.

No, if we tie with CAR, they win the tie breaker on head to head with us.
Lehhsss Gooo Niners!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

LOL
Give Gore the ball until he gets 144 yards... 10,000 for the last game at The Stick would be amazing!

Oh, and let's win.
Share 49ersWebzone