LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
and people think i am nuts! the way this team and coaches work,, we will jump out 21-0. we will let them score before half because the coaches always go soft . when the second half opens, we will be soft on both sides of the ball because our coaches are soft in the head at times and roman will be to busy wolfing down a couple of maid rites.. it will be 21-14, the team will then wake up but because the coaches got the entire offense out of their first half groove, we will stall in the red zone. dawson will kick about three field goals. that will make it 30-14. now last week the coaches opted to unleash the defense late and finished strong but i still feel, the team will play that lovely prevent d in the fourth quarter, the falcons will score to make it 30-21 in a game which never should have been that close

The Falcons will NOT put 21 points up on the 49ers defense at candlestick. Your hatred for the coaching staff is unprecedented cc. WOW! Always expecting the perfect game must be exhausting.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
This is a game where Dixon can show the world his FullBacking skills.

For some reason, I misread FullBacking as Bullf**king skills.
The downfall of the Falcons this year is as dramatic or even more so than the Giants. I just do not get how those two teams...with essentially the same personel as last year can be playing such putrid ball. Yes I know there is a huge all star shaped hole in Atlanta at wideout, but they still have Roddy, and Gonzo etc...and they were playing realy poorly before the kid went down. It is beyond shocking to me....I think one of those coaches will be a surprise firing after the season ends.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
This is a game where Dixon can show the world his FullBacking skills.

For some reason, I misread FullBacking as Bullf**king skills.

LOL
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
The downfall of the Falcons this year is as dramatic or even more so than the Giants. I just do not get how those two teams...with essentially the same personel as last year can be playing such putrid ball. Yes I know there is a huge all star shaped hole in Atlanta at wideout, but they still have Roddy, and Gonzo etc...and they were playing realy poorly before the kid went down. It is beyond shocking to me....I think one of those coaches will be a surprise firing after the season ends.

I'd say even more so than the Giants. They went from Super Bowl contenders to being one of the worst teams in the league. The Falcons were yards away from going to the Super Bowl last year. They had big Super Bowl hopes this year and were so confident, they talked Gonzo out of retiring so they could send him out with a ring (SMFH, poor Gonzo ).
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

I'd say even more so than the Giants. They went from Super Bowl contenders to being one of the worst teams in the league. The Falcons were yards away from going to the Super Bowl last year. They had big Super Bowl hopes this year and were so confident, they talked Gonzo out of retiring so they could send him out with a ring (SMFH, poor Gonzo ).

atlanta had a s**tty D last season IMO. if they got up on you they could out last you usually, but once their ability to jump out on teams went away with jones and white being hurt, they basically had no chance. they were a flawed one dimensional team that was getting away with it for awhile. they blew a 20 point lead in the playoffs vs seattle and a 17 point lead vs sf, the writing was kinda on the wall already.
Can't wait for this game! Already know my voice is gone Tuesday
Work sucks. I just want to watch football.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bucs exposed our D with those two easy TD drives against us. we're gonna get burnt by the falcons.

42-3, Falcons.

we should sign nate clements or dre bly for this game so they can pick off ryan then have roddy white strip the ball from them

That might be the worst point of our 'dark days'... Just when I thought we were turning a corner...
  • ace52
  • Veteran
I think the Falcons would love to play spoilers and throw a wrench into our playoff plans, as payback for us knocking them out in the NFCC last year.
To keep our hopes of being the #5 seed alive, Niners can't afford a let-down against them.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dumbass tony gonzales should've retired last season.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by crabman82:
bucs exposed our D with those two easy TD drives against us. we're gonna get burnt by the falcons.

42-3, Falcons.

we should sign nate clements or dre bly for this game so they can pick off ryan then have roddy white strip the ball from them

That might be the worst point of our 'dark days'... Just when I thought we were turning a corner...

ohhh man, those were awful times.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
over/under 3 field goals for Dawson after Roman decides to s**t the bed in the redzone?
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Dec 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM ]

Whitner is such a beast!!
Share 49ersWebzone