There are 170 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by sanfran49:
does anyone know if Joe Montana is going to make the trip to the stick?

I believe one of his kids is playing in New Orleans and he can't make it.

Its going to be weird seeing not seeing that stadium anymore. I'm 31, and while I've only been there once, that stadium has been a consistent in my life.

With that said, bring on Levi's Stadium.

One time !?!?
No ATL fans visiting? I don't blame em since they had such high expectations coming into the season. Curious how fans feel about their QB and the team's future
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 16, 2013 at 7:14 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Definitely a TRAP GAME... we're F****D!!
Originally posted by LVJay:

Lol. No way.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Can i see a damn highlight of the niners on espn or nfl network??? Wth

No, all they care about is Cowpies' epic choke job, WTF's gonna happen with RG3 and whatever else Broncos or Pats with a little Seacawks thrown in.

lol

This.

f**kin haters

Good, I'm glad... I wish they show / talk nothing but CAWK suckers from here on out. I don't want them bringing up any talk of Niners (having a chance up in seaderrall).

I hope Niners KILL everyone in the playoffs and tear up (whatever team) in the SB... shock and silence the haters!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
If Panthers beat Aints next week, we slide to 5th seed...

Still, if we end up the 5th seed would take us winning 2 games and Panthers winning 2 games to get an NFC CG home playoff game. Pretty unlikely that happens.

Us maybe but Panthers I don't know.... When was the last time a 5 and 6 were in a championship game? I went back to 1990 and 0 times from either side so thats 23 years... not going to waste time looking any further. If someone can find out when I'd love to hear as I have no idea. Not being a downer just being realistic but I'd love to be wrong and host the Panthers for a chance to go to the SB. I'd almost call it a lock we would win.

The odds (SB loser odds) were / are against us making it back to playoffs / SB... hopefully we defy all odds.

I'd love for the Panthers to beat Aints and then lose to the Dirty Birds in Atlanta the following week (any given Sunday)
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Can i see a damn highlight of the niners on espn or nfl network??? Wth

No, all they care about is Cowpies' epic choke job, WTF's gonna happen with RG3 and whatever else Broncos or Pats with a little Seacawks thrown in.

lol

This.

f**kin haters

Good, I'm glad... I wish they show / talk nothing but CAWK suckers from here on out. I don't want them bringing up any talk of Niners (having a chance up in seaderrall).

I hope Niners KILL everyone in the playoffs and tear up (whatever team) in the SB... shock and silence the haters!!

It's kind of cool being the underdog and going under the radar - we're getting healthier and beginning to peak right in time for the playoffs. The NFL won't know what hit them.

I can do without all the frivolous media hype fest around our team, their "validation" is meaningless - there's always those teams that get hyped up to high heavens all throughout the regular season and choke in the playoffs. Happens every year lol. I could see this being the case for Denver and Seattle, teams everyone seems to have circled in for the Super Bowl this year.
Guys... This is likely the last thread we'll EVER have pertaining to a game at Candlestick.

Let's make this thread epic:

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Dec 16, 2013 at 11:39 PM ]
Candlestick Memories

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Candlestick Memories

Let's keep 'em coming! (My personal favorite)

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Candlestick Memories

Let's keep 'em coming! (My personal favorite)

the music and the footage against the saints sent shivers down my spine. i cant believe this is the end of candlestick
Last game at the stick! Time to end it in style, 100% niner football
Goniners
Bring on the falcons
Originally posted by niners94:

Lol. No way.

49ers are 24-7 on MNF at Candlestick since 1980.

Weve laid some serious beatdowns at home on Monday Night the last few years too. The Falcons will be crushed.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Wright ‏@EWrighteous21

Bout to hit up this Westfield Valley Fair mall and Santana Row.. Christmas shopping!! If u see me, talk to me, I talk back ✌️

He says that because he knows nobody even knows what he looks like.
Share 49ersWebzone