There are 154 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I'd eat a bag of poop if the Seahawks lose out and the Niners take the division. The chances are slim, but THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'd eat a bag of poop if the Seahawks lose out and the Niners take the division. The chances are slim, but THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!

I'd cream my pants if that happened.
I'm concerned about McCoy, David, and Revis. I think those guys will hamper our offense, I just can't see them really getting anything going against our defense...

27-13 Niners

Kaep - 240yd 2 TDs
Gore - 75yd TD
Boldin - 80 yds
Vernon - 50 yds TD
Crab - 110 yds TD (first guy to score sans Davis and Boldin)
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Oh no I believe it, I just don't believe the 9ers will win there. I will believe it when I see it.

Debbie Downer doesn't suit you at all. There was a time when the 49ers couldn't win in Green Bay, now they expect it. Tampa Bay is a talented but flawed team, they have a variety of weaknesses on defense, whether or not this coaching staff can effectively attack those weaknesses could determine the game. On offense, the 49ers are facing a team with two pretty good tackles but a soft interior OL and a rookie QB who also has a tendency to lock on to his favorite target in Vincent Jackson. Rainey by far is their biggest weapon on offense but he also didn't do very hot against the Panthers who have clobbered Tampa Bay twice this season.

As long as the 49ers come out with some of the same intensity they showed yesterday and a good, sound gameplan, they should be able to beat this team by a good margin.

Bucs lost by only 3 points to Seattle--in Seattle. They are capable.

It's more likely that the Niners will play without the intensity they had the week before against Seattle. Also, the early start might influence their coming out flat. Harbaugh and Roman seem to play to win by the smallest possible margin.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

I'd cream my pants if that happened.

but would you eat your bag of cream? I mean the other guy would eat a bag of poop.. common you can top that! (LOL)
As long as the 49ers come prepared to play, I don't think the Bucs will be able generate enough offense to stay with the 49ers. I'm thinking 27-17, Niners.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
it is nice to know that we will benefit from a couple of 15 yard penalties on goldson for a change as compared to last year when we always got hurt by his play. get off to a good start, bury them early, do not let them THINK they can compete
Originally posted by cciowa:
it is nice to know that we will benefit from a couple of 15 yard penalties on goldson for a change as compared to last year when we always got hurt by his play. get off to a good start, bury them early, do not let them THINK they can compete

Agreed. Come ready to play and keep up the intensity.
I'd love to see the offense air it out more, but because the Bucs are really good at causing turnovers, think Harbaugh goes (stays) conservative in this game. The 9ers defense will mostly shut down the Bucs offense. I'm thinking the 9ers win 24 - 13 (or thereabouts).
Originally posted by NineCoronas:

Goldson's eagerness to show that the Niners made a mistake (which they obviously didn't when Reid was drafted), will result in him making a few of his usual penalties.

49-0 halftime
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
49-0 halftime

That is a lot of Goldson pick-6s.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by NineCoronas:

Goldson's eagerness to show that the Niners made a mistake (which they obviously didn't when Reid was drafted), will result in him making a few of his usual penalties.

At the expense of injuring any of our players... i should hope not.
Bucs are playing really well, and their run defense is ferocious. Their pass defense has had some bumps every now and then, but overall it's been pretty good too. If I had to guess at a score.. On the road in Tampa..

49ers 27, Bucs 13
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 10, 2013 at 11:24 AM ]
This game has "trap" written all over it.

Niners coming off an emotional win, then will have to travel cross country vs a team with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

Also worried about Goldson hitting our WRs.
Share 49ersWebzone