There are 193 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Carroll has yet to beat the 49ers at home (yet alone out-muscle them), I think we're turning the right corner to ambush these chumps. -They'll be picked across the board to win it, and we're gonna beat them by a FG.

Hawks D can hold its own, but they chose a horrible time to get sanctioned in the backfield with all the weapons they'll be facing in these next two games. -This game could go either way, I really just can't decide right now, but it won't be a blowout if we lose, not in our house. No 12th man to help them.
If the Saints beat them and we beat them, there still might be a chance to win the division because I could see them going on a little losing streak. We've had 2 2 game losing streaks but I could see them reeling off 4 in a row

It's not over until it's over!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Still early, but some offshore spreads are coming in. 49ers opening as 1.5- to 2.5-point favorites vs. Seahawks next week

EASY $$$$
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Mike

Not season ending (they believe) http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-staleys-knee-injury-not-season-ender

"Make the big man wear a bulky knee brace next week, we got alot of assess to kick!!!"

CAWK suckers going down....
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Terrible homerism in here. Why should Greg Roman getting his s**t pushed in by Carroll's defense be any different?
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
If Mark Lupati plays we win

Iupati
Does anyone know the status of Joe Staley's knee?
Lupati
If the Cheaphawks win tomorrow, except their fans to start crawling in here like the roaches they are. If they lose, I'd expect them to wait a few days.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
If the Cheaphawks win tomorrow, except their fans to start crawling in here like the roaches they are. If they lose, I'd expect them to wait a few days.

they will be here to remind us that they even exist. they are the ultimate "me too" fan base.
Tony Dungy loves us. He is always buying us on SNF.
Even if the Seahawks win or lose tommorrow, Sunday should still be an epic battle. It's a game neither team can afford to drop, as the Niners need to stay ahead of Arizona to make the playoffs, and Seattle need to win to secure HFA.
Carroll has yet to beat the 49ers at home (yet alone out-muscle them), I think we're turning the right corner to ambush these chumps. -They'll be picked across the board to win it, and we're gonna beat them by a FG.

Hawks D can hold its own, but they chose a horrible time to get sanctioned in the backfield with all the weapons they'll be facing in these next two games. -This game could go either way, I really just can't decide right now, but it won't be a blowout if we lose, not in our house. No 12th man to help them.
If the Saints beat them and we beat them, there still might be a chance to win the division because I could see them going on a little losing streak. We've had 2 2 game losing streaks but I could see them reeling off 4 in a row

It's my dream, we win out, the Hawks fall to 12-4, and we take the f**king division and #2 seed. Gonna steal their s**t.

Gunna be a nasty game for sure. I like what having Crabtree on the field did to the rams defense today. Cant wait to see which cb has to try to stop boldin or crabtree shermans good but cant be in two places at once. Im liking the chances of our running game too.

It's my dream, we win out, the Hawks fall to 12-4, and we take the f**king division and #2 seed. Gonna steal their s**t.

Niner fans, I hope everybody is ready to blow the clouds out of the sky. I want the Stick so loud even the earthworms hear us. It's time for the Hawks to get a taste of their own medicine. I want to see Wilson perform under the same duress that Kaep had to in Seattle.
if they lose tomorrow and we beat them next week it will be their first losing streak of the season, psyche will be rocked a little bit and we will be riding high. could completely change how the playoff picture looks
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if they lose tomorrow and we beat them next week it will be their first losing streak of the season, psyche will be rocked a little bit and we will be riding high. could completely change how the playoff picture looks

Indeed it would. The Saints would effectively be up 2 games on the Seahawks for home field advantage.
Share 49ersWebzone