There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
I'm shocked by that stat. I still worry. He fights for every yard which is good but sometimes I wonder if one or two yards is worth the possibility of a turnover.

Yes what he does is he sets a tone of physicality throughout the game. Its what I've called for. If refs won't call the holding and grabbing then we need to push shove and hit back and hit first. Wear out a very frail Dick Sherman

Boldin too.
So much win in this thread. Thank you, Webzone.
Seahawk fans flew a 12th man banner over the Stick... some Niner fans just reached their goal to put up this billboard in Seattle. YES.

http://www.gofundme.com/Seattle-Billboard-Fund
Originally posted by Island9er:
Seahawk fans flew a 12th man banner over the Stick... some Niner fans just reached their goal to put up this billboard in Seattle. YES.

how long is the billboard going to stay there lol? hope it will stay up during the NFCCG unless they have to go to SF , still holding out hope lol
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

how long is the billboard going to stay there lol? hope it will stay up during the NFCCG unless they have to go to SF , still holding out hope lol

"We are looking to raise about 7-8k to keep our ad there for at least 1 month, all during December and some of January for their playoff games...The goal will give us 4 weeks of ad placement."
"We are looking to raise about 7-8k to keep our ad there for at least 1 month, all during December and some of January for their playoff games...The goal will give us 4 weeks of ad placement."

Awesome
Still think this is stooping to their stupid level. Rather see the money donated to a charity in the name of 49er fans.

Seattle's childrens hospital comes to mind, they do alot of good work there and anything for kids works for me. Start them off right cheering for the right team, "Go 9ers"
[ Edited by Seattle49er on Dec 12, 2013 at 1:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
Still think this is stooping to their stupid level. Rather see the money donated to a charity in the name of 49er fans.

This s**t is funny. This will sting them for a month. hahah
Pettiness should not be answered in kind...
that billboard will be ruined in less than a week

Seattle's childrens hospital comes to mind, they do alot of good work there and anything for kids works for me. Start them off right cheering for the right team, "Go 9ers"

you want to get sick kids in the middle of a football rivalry by having the seattle area hospital kids start off by cheering for the niners? that sounds like a great idea
Originally posted by frenchmov:

you want to get sick kids in the middle of a football rivalry by having the seattle area hospital kids start off by cheering for the niners? that sounds like a great idea

Hell yeah have a bunch of fans donate money and hats and jerseys to hospitals in seattle all with a special tag that says, "because the 49ers care about the children of Seattle"
Question for all you Football Pros out there: Did Seattle play a simple vanilla offense and defense during this game?
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:
Question for all you Football Pros out there: Did Seattle play a simple vanilla offense and defense during this game?

I'm no pro, but my understanding is that seattle's D is always pretty vanilla (they thrive on the "physicality" of the secondary, which opens things up for the front seven). on defense, their scheme seems to be "have RW run around until the coverage slips and throw the ball. then gash with big ol' Marshawn Lynch." nothing schematically sophisticated about either side, they just have really good personnel to run and execute well
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:

Football pro here... and I say no.
Share 49ersWebzone