LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 144 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
But to get to the heart of the 49ers' emotional rescue, you had to see Crabtree, Boldin and Kaepernick laughing and teasing each other Sunday.

Mostly, you had to listen.

Michael, why were you grimacing after your 60-yard reception in the third quarter down to the Rams' 20-yard line?

"I'm supposed to take that to the house!" Crabtree said, shaking his head as his buddies giggled about his double move past the corner but his slide to the ground after other defenders tracked him down.

Colin, your thoughts?

"Yeah, man," Kaepernick said after a dramatic pause, "he's supposed to score!"

This was only about 50 times more lighthearted than any 49ers public utterance in several months, and it was perhaps Kaepernick's loosest display as an NFL entity.

Then Boldin added: "We give (Crabtree) a pass on that one. Thanksgiving was this week, so ..."

More Crabtree: "You're the one serving me all the turkey!"

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_24635213/kawakami-michael-crabtree-turns-at-perfect-time-49ers
Originally posted by BigRamFan:
Congratulations on yesterday's win. Although my season is effectively over after that loss I can't wait to see you guys next season. Yesterday would almost certainly have been a Rams win with Sammy under center.

LOL....What a moron.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Since it is THE POINT. 25? outa 32? um, um.....

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/nfl-teams-ranked-by-average-age/

Rams rank #1 youngest.

Niners rank #25.

Yes. The Niners average a whole year and a half older than the Rams. We are done. The age thing is kind of stupid...You can put a bunch of 20 year old bums on the field and be the youngest and have some 30 year old All Pros and be the oldest...That said, the Rams are definitely up and coming. They don't take any sh-t that's for sure.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Dec 2, 2013 at 7:54 AM ]
Congratulations on yesterday's win. Although my season is effectively over after that loss I can't wait to see you guys next season. Yesterday would almost certainly have been a Rams win with Sammy under center.

hahah bro come on now. You guys could have had Peyton Manning under center and still would have lost. 49ers are simply the better team. And Bradford isn't that good dude, give it up. No one in their right mind would take Bradford over Colin Kaepernick. It's really not even close. Homerism at its finest by you.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows14m
Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick. Vernon jumped over Janoris Jenkins at Candlestick ... http://

Or How about Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick, TJ Mcdonald done grabbed Vernon's dick.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows14m
Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick. Vernon jumped over Janoris Jenkins at Candlestick ... http://

Or How about Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick, TJ Mcdonald done grabbed Vernon's dick.

LOL...solid work Beasty.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Another ridiculous quote. It would have made no difference if Bradford had been playing.

Don't come here and try to eat crow after all the s**t you said this week and then end it with a dumb statement like that.

They didnt win with Sammy under center last time.

......@ home.
this win was sweet...all week hearing from delusional Ram fans thinking they were the better team
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
this win was sweet...all week hearing from delusional Ram fans thinking they were the better team

This week is going to be nuts... I personally am hoping for a 42-13 win, that would be poetic justice!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This week is going to be nuts... I personally am hoping for a 42-13 win, that would be poetic justice!

Going to be .Nuts indeed

Our offensive communication was outstanding yesterday. The fact that our offensive line was shuffling AND we were playing one of the best D-Lines in football makes it even more impressive. No delay of games, false starts, etc.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Our offensive communication was outstanding yesterday. The fact that our offensive line was shuffling AND we were playing one of the best D-Lines in football makes it even more impressive. No delay of games, false starts, etc.

can not make 8 penalties in the other areas on sunday. we can not hope that the hawks will make the same sort of drive extending penalties that the rams made yesterday. you gotta be razor sharp against a team like this, over rated and head lice infested as they may be.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:

The first half they did very well, in the 2nd half they started to fall apart again. Not sure what the reasoning is but they were struggling to get their s**t together at times. In the first half Kaepernick had about 10 seconds on the playclock to snap the ball, in the 2nd half it was running down to the last second far too often, when that happens, it only benefits the defense.

oh good god....

you guys really are delusional
Originally posted by RedAlice:
J. Mary mom. Please.

I said one random thing about the Niners being older than the Rams. Look up the stats. You are.

I did not say you are dying.

You are winning!!!! missed my entire point. Note to self: Niner fans are sensy so make sure there is ONLY one point in anything you post.

the "aging" argument is just so stupid, sorry. but theres something called a draft where you get an influx of young players every year and the niners consistently have more draft picks than most.

i dont want the youngest team, i want a combo of young and older.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone