There are 216 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Going to roast these lambs
I think it will be a close game early on. Maybe a 7 pt. lead at halftime. Then we pull away in the 3rd quarter and win by 17 or so
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Dude..Clemons is gonna get his world rocked on Sunday, you know it, i know it, he knows it.

And Kappy? What will happen to Kappy?
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
And the Titans scored 28 with the 17th and the Panthers scored 30 with the 26th. Those kind of arguments don't really work.

The Rams have changed. They've gelled. They started the year with a ton of talent but it took time to develope into a team.

Hey, we'll see Sunday. If they can't beat the Niners, their season's done.
Originally posted by RamzFanz:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Dude..Clemons is gonna get his world rocked on Sunday, you know it, i know it, he knows it.

And Kappy? What will happen to Kappy?

15-22, 200 yards, 1 TD pass, 1 TD run
Originally posted by outside4949:
same ole sorry ass rams. its always a great gift playing them. be a great team for crab to warm up against

I know. What is it now? 1 out of 3?
[ Edited by RamzFanz on Nov 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM ]
And the Titans scored 28 with the 17th and the Panthers scored 30 with the 26th. Those kind of arguments don't really work.

The Rams have changed. They've gelled. They started the year with a ton of talent but it took time to develope into a team.

Hey, we'll see Sunday. If they can't beat the Niners, their season's done.

Aww how cute. You saw the Rams logo on a TV graphic under the word "playoff hunt" and you think it's serious?

awww
same ole sorry ass rams. its always a great gift playing them. be a great team for crab to warm up against

This chump isn't really a lambs fan, he/she sounds like a scared hawks fan.
If the Rams lost to the Bears on Sunday, no Rams fan would even be here.

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torments of man."

-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
15-22, 200 yards, 1 TD pass, 1 TD run

Sounds about right. Another TD for Gore.

3 of 4
If the Rams lost to the Bears on Sunday, no Rams fan would even be here.

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torments of man."
-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

True. However, it wasn't just a win. It was validation that what we believed to be true, was true. Rams can stop top offenses. Rams can score big. The worm has turned.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Aww how cute. You saw the Rams logo on a TV graphic under the word "playoff hunt" and you think it's serious?

awww

We'll see. I heard the same things from Colts and Bears fans.
True. However, it wasn't just a win. It was validation that what we believed to be true, was true. Rams can stop top offenses. Rams can score big. The worm has turned.

And three weeks ago you lost to the Titans. The NFC North is a disaster. I give you props on beating the Colts on the road. Good win. But, the Bears are garbage. They lost to the Redskins and beat the Pack with Seneca Wallace playing most of the game.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The defense is balling out right now and only improving. The offense just needs to be efficient and take care of the ball. We should hold the Rams under 20.

They'll have to to win i would think. The Niners won't out score what the Bears did against the Rams.
Share 49ersWebzone