LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RamzFanz:
...and you wouldn't be the only Rams doubter running around. I've been watching the slow progression all season. I'm relying on more than stats. They are playing at the top of their skill level right now and with fire. We'll see.

I'm not a doubter. I think they are finally playing up to their potential which is 8-8 at best, but possibly 6-10.....But, I also don't think they are on the same level as the Niners. But, I'm not an expert and I'm a Niner fan so of course I feel that way.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Nov 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Again, all true. Rams rolled over and it's a crap dome.

However, the Bears scored 21 points on the Rams with the number 8 offense and Colts could only muster 8 points with the 14th. Niners rank 30th. Just food for thought. Rams may not have to score 80 points like they did over the last 2 games.

And the Titans scored 28 with the 17th and the Panthers scored 30 with the 26th. Those kind of arguments don't really work.
same ole sorry ass rams. its always a great gift playing them. be a great team for crab to warm up against
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

However, the Bears scored 21 points on the Rams with the number 8 offense and Colts could only muster 8 points with the 14th. Niners rank 30th. Just food for thought. Rams may not have to score 80 points like they did over the last 2 games.

And the Titans scored 28 with the 17th and the Panthers scored 30 with the 26th. Those kind of arguments don't really work.

they dont at all. they are yardage based stats and often the difference between 8-10 spots in around like 20 or 30 yards a game.
Rams fans are back

lol
Originally posted by mattster03:
Rams fans are back

lol

No kidding. Love they way they come over here now that they have a little winning streak going and trying to drop all these stats about how the 49ers are going to struggle with the Rams. Stats don't win games. So GTFO here.
The defense is balling out right now and only improving. The offense just needs to be efficient and take care of the ball. We should hold the Rams under 20.
Go 49ers! So hyped to hear Crabtree will be back this week even if it is limited action! So ready for Sunday already!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Go 49ers! So hyped to hear Crabtree will be back this week even if it is limited action! So ready for Sunday already!

Luckily its a short work week so they days should just fly by!

Rams have finally figured out how to use Tavon Austin and their running game is much better with Zac Stacy and Cunningham running the ball. That being said, the Niners should be able to ground and pound them like they did in St. Louis. Add a big play passing game to what we did back in the Edward Jones Dome and this should be a victory. Have to keep the momentum going and bring along the injured guys slowly before our big matchup with the Seahawks.
Our defense is ready to go back to the Superbowl, the offense just might be ready for the playoffs in a couple of weeks, gotta keep going.
I want intensity, smart, physical, hungry play from the 49ers. Enough of this!! One Play at a TIME.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Who's playing QB for the Bears now-a-days?

And the colts O went completely in the tank the moment Wayne went down.
Not worried about the rams offense the way our D is playing. I am a little worried about the rams D line, but I believe we are a far better team. Coaching has to be clean no unnecessary timeouts or challenges.
Share 49ersWebzone