There are 151 users in the forums

A Soldier needs your HELP!!! Calling in the Calvary.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
OK Webzone. I'm stuck in Afghanistan for the next 9 months. The only games I get are those on the Armed Forces Network. Apparently we get to vote for the Fans Choice game of the week. It's been Dallas for like every stinking week. Please help a fellow fan out and vote for the 49ers

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/myAFN/app_128953167177144

We're loosing out to the Seahawks Eagles lions and broncos games this week. Please get on and vote and if you know how to crack the code on these votes vote as many times as you can.
Watch the games on the internet. Try to get your own satellite internet and be selfish with it.
Not really an option for me. Thanks for the suggestion though. The network here is very restricted and the options available for getting local internet can't handle that kind of data for a stream. Plus I'm in a fairly remote area and those options aren't very viable. There are places where you could get it but I aint' there.
I voted. Currently trailing Eagles @ Packers and Seahawks @ Falcons games.

Hope you get the game. Thanks for your service!
Just voted.

Thanks for your service!

God bless and stay well.
  • Jiks
Voted, haha
I can relate to your situation, so I went and provided you a few votes. I was in afghan and Iraq for 2 years and it was a struggle to see the 9er games out there. Hopefully, our assistance can make you enjoy the game! Good luck, thanks for your service and GO NINERS!
Be safe over there man. I did 4 tours in Iraq. Hated missing football
Thanks for the votes. We lost out this week. FORTUNEATLY the 49ers still made the broadcast this week. We will re-cock for the Saints game. Good odds on that being broadcast.
Originally posted by soldiercatfan:

Yeah man. I did Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq, and now back to Afghanistan. Hooray. The good news is the mission is largely trying to close places and send stuff home. The bad news is that nobody told that to the dudes lobing IDF at us every day.

Originally posted by VA49er:

Yeah man. I did Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq, and now back to Afghanistan. Hooray. The good news is the mission is largely trying to close places and send stuff home. The bad news is that nobody told that to the dudes lobing IDF at us every day.

damn, thanks for your service and stay safe out there
I was late, who won out?

And hank you for your service, you are a true Hero,
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I second this emotion. Thank you for your service and keep your head down!

I know a UC Davis Ag professor who recently did a three month education mission over there. The Taliban largely left him alone and he always had plenty of security, but it was plain knowledge that the Taliban was around and every once in awhile they would show up at meetings. He didn't know who was who, but the people protecting him did...
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I second this emotion. Thank you for your service and keep your head down!

I know a UC Davis Ag professor who recently did a three month education mission over there. The Taliban largely left him alone and he always had plenty of security, but it was plain knowledge that the Taliban was around and every once in awhile they would show up at meetings. He didn't know who was who, but the people protecting him did...
Thanks for the well wishes all. This is the life I chose so no complaints here. Thanks for paying taxes. It keeps me liquid. I'm an east coast guy these days so I don't get out to SF much. I was hoping to catch one more game at Candlestick before it's leveled but the train up kept me too busy to fly out there. I guess I'll console myself checking out the new digs in Santa Clara when I get home next year.
OK. Here is the second week. Perhaps the word is out. But we are up in the votes so far this week. We need a win in NO and I need to watch it.

https://www.facebook.com/messages/645201788#!/myAFN/app_128953167177144

If it doesn't work just facebook Armed Forces Network and click the Fan's Choice tab.
Share 49ersWebzone