LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erWay:
We will only have 45 yards passing against Carolina. Guarantee it. We are that bad.

wow if you really posted that before the game you are a freaking prophet man
  • Jiks
Originally posted by hofer36:
We will only have 45 yards passing against Carolina. Guarantee it. We are that bad.

This wtf?
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
It's been frustrating to watch out passing attack...feels like pre-2010 era when 130 yards per game over the air was the norm. pathetic to see this

Is it frustrating to watch the #6 yards-per-attempt passing game in the league?
Or is is frustrating to watch the #2 yards-per-completion team in the league?
Or is it frustrating to blow out our opponents too early, making the game less exciting?
Or is it frustrating to watch the #4 QBR quarterback in the league?

So which is the most frustrating? The blowout victories, or the top passing game?

where is your post game kool aid?

wut

time stamp 10:03 a.m.

49erWaystrodomus

As a Seahawk fan, thank you.

What, do you see on 12/8?
Originally posted by maporsche:

As a Seahawk fan, thank you.

What, do you see on 12/8?

GTFO.
checkdown charlie. i wonder how he is doing
Originally posted by SofaKing:

time stamp 10:03 a.m.

49erWaystrodomus

Wow...so how far out can you go with talent of yours? Can I still make hotel reservations for NY?

s**t just got real.

Mods can we confirm that post was really at 10am?
So disappointed in Colin Kaepernick. WTF is going on with him? He should start acting like a QB more and study defenses instead of listening to headphones and acting cocky. Gosh I was sooooo high on this dude and practically his LAWYER but now I have my doubts. I mean C'mon!! This team is loaded and yet we REEK on offense.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
So disappointed in Colin Kaepernick. WTF is going on with him? He should start acting like a QB more and study defenses instead of listening to headphones and acting cocky. Gosh I was sooooo high on this dude and practically his LAWYER but now I have my doubts. I mean C'mon!! This team is loaded and yet we REEK on offense.

Yeah, at this point I don't think Crabtree will make a drastic difference, the issue resides in between Kaepernick's ears.

Nice call man...
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:

s**t just got real.

Close, 91 yards, lowest passing yardage in NFL history. This is fxxking bullsh*t !!
Share 49ersWebzone