LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
MM is back. Patton is next, then Crabs. With Boldin/Crabs/MM/VD/Patton all healthy going into the playoffs... damn, we've never had that before. With Kap as a dual threat and our run game is already sick, defenses are gonna be f****d!

I think Crabs is next, then Patton(just got out of the boot lastwk) but oh what the hell, as long as we go into playoffs healthy, I am all for it.

Hopefully we get both when we face the CAWK blockers on Dec 8th. How bout Kyle Williams

Kyle Williams??....ummmmmmmmmmmm...no comment!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Kyle Williams??....ummmmmmmmmmmm...no comment!!

he'll be a nice bench warmer....
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Its not surprising we're dead last in the passing game, we don't have to pass much due to our running game. Everyone knows how great a running game the niners have. But when we do have to pass, we are more than capable of winning through the air if needed. Its just going to help more with Manningham back and Crabs nearing a return.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by b9er37:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by b9er37:
If ranking last in passing results in a Super Bowl then sign me up. I don't see any other team playing better.

Ladies and gentlemen this is what biased looks like.

What team has looked more dominant?

not a single one. broncos are playing well but jacksonville of all teams showed the chinks in the armor. seattle's offense looks like s**t. NO just got held down and pegged by the NY Jest. Packers are without rodgers now, bears look okay but not better than SF, lions same deal.

You must be watching the same games as me because our team has looked amazing the last 5 weeks. I could care less if Kap has 300 yards passing. As long as our D stays up and our special teams play solid our team is very tough to beat.
It will be very interesting to see the passing game expand when we have MM and Crabs back !

I think we'll see more passing as early as this Sunday with MM returning and facing a stout Carolina d-line that is pretty effective stopping or limiting the rushing attack. We'll see.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Its not surprising we're dead last in the passing game, we don't have to pass much due to our running game. Everyone knows how great a running game the niners have. But when we do have to pass, we are more than capable of winning through the air if needed. Its just going to help more with Manningham back and Crabs nearing a return.

We're not dead lost in the passing game. In fact, we're one of the better teams in the passing game.

We're one of the last in TOTAL YARDS, due solely to low volume of ATTEMPTS.

In yards per attempt Kaepernick is #6 in the NFL.
MM is back. Patton is next, then Crabs. With Boldin/Crabs/MM/VD/Patton all healthy going into the playoffs... damn, we've never had that before. With Kap as a dual threat and our run game is already sick, defenses are gonna be f****d!

Josh who?????
Montana's numbers dropped once he had Craig and Tyler in the backfield.

That was an effng nightmare for defenses.

They looked beat before it even started, everybody commented on that.

Maybe Kaep doesn't have to be drew brees right now.....

Understand football
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Montana's numbers dropped once he had Craig and Tyler in the backfield.

That was an effng nightmare for defenses.

They looked beat before it even started, everybody commented on that.

Maybe Kaep doesn't have to be drew brees right now.....

Understand football

What are you talking about? Montana's numbers didn't drop once he got Craig and Tyler.

They were a nightmare to defenses because they were dual threats with Montana at QB.

I'm pretty sure Craig was the first RB to get 1000 yards rushing and receiving in the same year. I think he lead the league in receiving that year also.
[ Edited by aTx49er on Nov 7, 2013 at 7:57 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Josh, Hakeem, Kenny who?????

Originally posted by aTx49er:
What are you talking about? Montana's numbers didn't drop once he got Craig and Tyler.

They were a nightmare to defenses because they were dual threats with Montana at QB.

I'm pretty sure Craig was the first RB to get 1000 yards rushing and receiving in the same year. I think he lead the league in receiving that year also.

Ok I lied lol.

Yeah Craig was insanely great that year, as was Montana, as was Tyler, as were the 49ers.

Glad somebody out there remembers man. Cheers

Ok I lied lol.

Yeah Craig was insanely great that year, as was Montana, as was Tyler, as were the 49ers.

Lol you had me second guessing my memory for a second .

Ok I lied lol.

Its been said I'm never boring man lol.

That was absolutely freaky what went on with Craig and Tyler in the backfield together eh? Man people were hyperventilating before the ball was snapped lol !

Anyway, yeah this team has a good run game and should run with it no?

Ok I lied lol.

That was absolutely freaky what went on with Craig and Tyler in the backfield together eh? Man people were hyperventilating before the ball was snapped lol !

Ooooh hell yeah they should! Our running game is insanely great. And our wr's are coming back also. Its almost mind blowing the potential of this offense, going forward!
Just imagine, how defensive co ordinators are gonna look at us going forward! Pick your poison
Hellyeah
[ Edited by frankie on Nov 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM ]
Originally posted by frankie:

Ok I lied lol.

Ooooh hell yeah they should! Our running game is insanely great. And our wr's are coming back also. Its almost mind blowing the potential of this offense, going forward!
Just imagine, how defensive co ordinators are gonna look at us going forward! Pick your poison
Hellyeah

They didnt know what the f to do with us..Rice and Taylor on the outside and Jones hitting the slot...plus Craig and Tyler....Jesus
Share 49ersWebzone