There are 136 users in the forums

Do you think we will sweep the 2nd half of the season an end 14-2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think we will sweep the 2nd half of the season an end 14-2

Originally posted by cciowa:
you also got alot of people scoring alot of points on our defense. why is this?

Oh because Green Bay and New Orleans aren't the Jacksonville Jagoffs or the St. Louis Lambs. And lately when going up to Seattle -- when it rains, it POURS, and they've been pouring on an average of 5 tds a game on us jackasses our past two trips.
Originally posted by Antix:
Will not happen and nobody should expect it to happen.

Gtfoh(!), jus cause you have no faith, doesn't mean everyone else isn't suppose to neither. I know they can lose but I expect them to win, go niners.
Without question. We have to. Seattle will only lose to us. We are beginning to peak. Perfect timing.

some people dont have brains
Originally posted by xtm059:

some people dont have brains

Look up and get pwned.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Oh because Green Bay and New Orleans aren't the Jacksonville Jagoffs or the St. Louis Lambs. And lately when going up to Seattle -- when it rains, it POURS, and they've been pouring on an average of 5 tds a game on us jackasses our past two trips.

You do realize that we beat one those teams 3x(including once this year) in row & the other twice already, right. As for Seattle, jus cause they average 5 tds' the las 2 games against us doesn't mean it'll happen next time. Take easy with the the name calling, have you watched niners games the past few years. The niners have done a pretty good job at slowing down "high powered offenses". That's why we have win streaks over GB, NO, beating Tom Brady in his house, in december, beating ATL in their house, in the championship game to get to the SB, jus to list a few. None of those teams is like " Jacksonville Jagoffs or the St. Louis Lambs", go niners beating NO's in their house this season.
I think we end up 12-4 which is a terrific record any way you look at it. Sadly I think Seattle wins the division because they have an easier schedule, they are nearly unbeatable at home, they won games they should've lost and they have folks coming back to fill in their weakest link their oline. If crabs and manningham were 100% healthy I would say we finish 13-3 and win the division but the 100% health is unrealistic.

I don't think this is a pessimistic view... This league is tough and I think it speaks more to parity than it does to poo pooing our niners. We have the talent to run the table but many things have to continue to stay right for us.

Go niners!
With the Packers out, our destiny is now very, very clear... defeat the Saints & Cawks during both the 'regular season', AND playoffs, within an epic gauntlet to #6. Funny thing is, we could be facing the Colts again... in February.

I'm f**king all in on this team now, gotta send Candlestick out right, gotta set the souls to their eternal rest.
I despaired when I thought Aldon wouldn't be back this season, but now that he, Tank & Mario are back (and Crabtree in a month or so) I think the Niners have the best roster in the NFL again.

Speaking of when it rains it pours, it was pouring rain when the Niners played Seattle last time. That can always throw a monkey wrench in your game plan; but the biggest problem was relying on the likes of Kyle - useless- Williams to get open. Put Crabtree opposite Mario with Boldin in the slot and things are a lot different IMO.

We have a team that beats the guys we should but were just 1-2 against playoff teams this year. im less worried about our record and more about our playoff run.
Why not.

Originally posted by ruthless49er:
We have a team that beats the guys we should but were just 1-2 against playoff teams this year. im less worried about our record and more about our playoff run.

We should have beat the Colts. Probably would have following our current formula on offense. Teams that run the ball well have given Seatle trouble as well. We would have fared better to have forced their secondary to help in the run game. We will also be better with Manningham and Crabs.
[ Edited by VA49er on Nov 5, 2013 at 6:04 AM ]
Originally posted by VA49er:
We should
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

have beat the Colts. Probably would have following our current formula on offense.

For Gods sake! We were WWL last year and people complained and now we are on a 5 game winning streak with major injury adversity thus far this season and now people think we can't beat playoff teams when we are adding talent as we speak and we have beaten on the road under Harbaugh PHI NE GB ATL NO CIN SEA to name a few. We have sustained success 3 years running now and we don't think we can beat teams in the playoffs when we just last year were 5 yards away from glory? Cmon man! If we get to the playoffs healthy we will be a threat to win in any venue
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 5, 2013 at 6:06 AM ]
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

You do realize that we beat one those teams 3x(including once this year) in row & the other twice already, right. As for Seattle, jus cause they average 5 tds' the las 2 games against us doesn't mean it'll happen next time. Take easy with the the name calling, have you watched niners games the past few years. The niners have done a pretty good job at slowing down "high powered offenses". That's why we have win streaks over GB, NO, beating Tom Brady in his house, in december, beating ATL in their house, in the championship game to get to the SB, jus to list a few. None of those teams is like " Jacksonville Jagoffs or the St. Louis Lambs", go niners beating NO's in their house this season.

I don't understand. I have us winning those games right? :)
Share 49ersWebzone