LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Candlestick Park Seats To Be Sold...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
some couple tried to put a drape of their seats, walked out with whole thing and got caught up lol

Originally posted by Ballistic:
some couple tried to put a drape of their seats, walked out with whole thing and got caught up lol

Cop on the right is probably posting that to facebook to validate the confiscation otherwise it's not legit
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Cop on the right is probably posting that to facebook to validate the confiscation otherwise it's not legit
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
That's not a seat. That's a seat back. Whats the point of just having a back to a seat? Don't really understand that. The reason i would consider owning a pair of seats is so i could sit in them once in a while if i feel nostalgic. That seat back is just gonna sit in dudes closet collecting dust.
another buddies season ticket seat came loose a few yrs ago

he took it off, it's now the fantasy FB league trophy of his league. name of champ engraved and added on every yr, looks pretty neat IMO

See now thats a cool use for one. But lets be honest, most of these people stealing the seatbacks etc, have no real nostalgic connection to the seatbacks and they will just sit collecting dust for eternity. I could understand possibly a season ticket holder wanting to take their seat, but lets be honest, if you can afford season tickets, and really want the seats you can afford to purchase them and should do so. You don't own the seats, just the right to sit in them on game day.

Don't really care one way or the other though, and yes i will likely purchase a pair because im highly superstitious and highly nostalgic when it comes to sports..They would likely become a huge part of my game day routine. That to me is priceless.
That's not a seat. That's a seat back. Whats the point of just having a back to a seat? Don't really understand that. The reason i would consider owning a pair of seats is so i could sit in them once in a while if i feel nostalgic. That seat back is just gonna sit in dudes closet collecting dust.

he took it off, it's now the fantasy FB league trophy of his league. name of champ engraved and added on every yr, looks pretty neat IMO

See now thats a cool use for one. But lets be honest, most of these people stealing the seatbacks etc, have no real nostalgic connection to the seatbacks and they will just sit collecting dust for eternity. I could understand possibly a season ticket holder wanting to take their seat, but lets be honest, if you can afford season tickets, and really want the seats you can afford to purchase them and should do so. You don't own the seats, just the right to sit in them on game day.

Don't really care one way or the other though, and yes i will likely purchase a pair because im highly superstitious and highly nostalgic when it comes to sports..They would likely become a huge part of my game day routine. That to me is priceless.

Kind of reminds me of the bel air security sign i stole from in front of the bel air playboy mansion. Didnt hae a single use for it, but i snatched it, and it has sat collecting dust for 15 years.

Kind of reminds me of the bel air security sign i stole from in front of the bel air playboy mansion. Didnt hae a single use for it, but i snatched it, and it has sat collecting dust for 15 years.
"omg im telling right click save as this whole convo!!!111"

haha awesome
Can't wait to get my seats!

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/81-Kicked-Out-30-Arrested-at-Candlestick-Park-237145831.html

Hopefully that was one of your friends
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/81-Kicked-Out-30-Arrested-at-Candlestick-Park-237145831.html

Hopefully that was one of your friends
nope

lol @ $750 for a pair tho
[ Edited by Ballistic on Dec 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM ]
another friend took theirs home back to the east bay

I like how you think you're cool, lol

I like how you think you're cool, lol