There are 167 users in the forums

Candlestick Park Seats To Be Sold...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks Matt yes it is.
Are there any season ticket holders that aren't going to be buying their seats? Which section do you sit in?
They'll make great firewood!
Originally posted by LondonHawk:
They'll make great firewood!

So it looks like you can make two payments. The day of and Jan 2nd.

The price includes

• Refurbishment of the 3rd Arm rest. (They are sending all seats to a company that will install the 3rd arm rest.)
  • Some type of platform stand for the legs of the seats. (when it delivers, they will be ready to sit in)
  • Shipping is included in the price.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The price includes

• Refurbishment of the 3rd Arm rest. (They are sending all seats to a company that will install the 3rd arm rest.)
  • Some type of platform stand for the legs of the seats. (when it delivers, they will be ready to sit in)

So I have 2 seats on an aisle that I always sell or give to friends then 2 in the middle of the row. Will there be any difference between buying the pairs? Like will one have a cooler arm rest since it is an aisle?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The price includes

So I have 2 seats on an aisle that I always sell or give to friends then 2 in the middle of the row. Will there be any difference between buying the pairs? Like will one have a cooler arm rest since it is an aisle?

Does it have a cooler arm rest now ?

Yours should have the normal Aisle arm rest with Row Letter / Number
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM ]
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
At the current prices of $749 per pair, the Recreation and Parks department would generate $26 million if they sold all 70,000 seats.

As we prepare to close out our Farewell Season at Candlestick Park, we are pleased to announce in partnership with the San Francisco Recreation & Parks Department, the unique opportunity to purchase physical seats from the stadium the 49ers have called home since 1971. Now is your chance to bring home this one-of-a-kind collector's item, a symbol of the 49ers championship legacy over the past four decades. Proceeds will benefit San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department youth programs. Visit www.SFRecPark.org for more information about San Francisco Parks and Recreational programming.

Seat sales begin today, Monday, December 9, 2013, at 10:00 AM. Seats are only sold in pairs for $749/pair. There is a purchase maximum of 8 seats (4 pairs). We are unable to offer single-seat orders at this time.
[ Edited by Lifer on Dec 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM ]
anyone else feel they should be at least given to the loyal season ticket holders?

$750 for the pair is nothing short of a joke
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Smart move on their part.

They'll be worth some big bucks - in about 300 years.
get fckin real

it's a nostalgic keepsake, not an eBay bid war item

amazing that people are actually buying these at this price
Originally posted by iLL49er:
amazing that people are actually buying these at this price

I bet 75% of the chairs sold will end up in someones basement or storage closet collecting dust too.

If you want a part of Candlestick, just find some loose concrete and take a piece. No need to spend 750 bucks on chairs that would normally be found at the dump.
Originally posted by n1nerman49:
Thanks Matt yes it is.

I have my mancave split up 49ers/UNC bball, lifelong sports memorabilia collector, I would hate to know how much $$ I"ve put into it over the years.
friend just took one lol

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ballistic:
friend just took one lol

gonna get arrested
Share 49ersWebzone