LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

no trades or Dixon for a 7th
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
no trades will be made, you get rid of dixon and you weaken special teams and your best short yardage back is gone.
despite the fact some are making us think that flash gordon is the key to us winning a super bowl, he is not coming here on his white horse with a hearty hi ho silver to save our lost season.
no one will offer anything for kyle williams so we are stuck with him unless we cut him
at this point in time i am tired of james and the talk about james and could care less what happens.
I will stick to the line that we are a team that , right now, is built for a deep playoff run and with guys coming back soon on both sides of the ball that is all we need, no offense to those who say flash gordon is our last best hope
Crabtree and Gordon will not be good for my fantasy team. silly baalke
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Send Dixon to Giants for 6th minimum conditional 5th. Trade a 3rd to Atlanta for Gonzo. Sherman can't cover Boldin Davis Crabs and Gonzo all at the same time.
I doubt we make any trades.

I would LOVE to see us trade our 2nd rounder for Josh Gordon. Yeah, he's a suspension risk. But that is the only thing we would risk. An unproven draft pick is a bigger risk IMO. Gordon has proven to be a stud when he's on the field. He's also young and would be a nice pairing with Crabtree and Patton next year.
Just listening to Seattle radio and they were saying that we have pretty much completed a trade for Britt. Any news on this?
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Just listening to Seattle radio and they were saying that we have pretty much completed a trade for Britt. Any news on this?

wikipedia says no
Zero and please pass the Maple syrup.
It's possible a teams like the Giants, Buccaneers or even the Steelers might be interested in Dixon.

God I hope not we already have Baldwin who has more potential imo.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Zero and please pass the Maple syrup.

I can't stop lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

What exactly did they say?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/29/gonzalez-seems-to-want-out-but-he-knows-he-cant-ask-for-it/

"I love my guys on this team too much to go ask for a trade," Gonzalez told Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com. "It would be something that would come from them where they said, 'Hey, it makes sense because we could get something good for you and send you to a team that's a contender.' So I understand the thought process behind that."

In other words, he won't ask for a trade. But he would welcome a trade.

TG is all but asking to be sent to KC or elsewhere.
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami10m
To consider Allen, 49ers would have to examine scheme issues, locker-room issues, money issues... But Allen might be worth the consideration
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jobiwon:
I thought we might have offered a 3rd and LMJ. I don't know that LMJ is the type of back Norv would like. I would think he'd rather have Dixon as a big workhorse. They don't have many WR's though. I would hope we'd up the offer to the 2nd from KC plus Dixon,Baldwin, and a 5th round pick. They are trying to load up on picks for next year. Gordon has to go because he is going to cause them to win a few more games this year and they will miss out on a top QB again if he stays.

Why did you think that? Do you have a source?
Share 49ersWebzone