LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

What do you all think. I think by Baalke stating there probably will not be a trade means trade talks are heating up....

I think Dixon is gone,

I am hoping Dixon stays and KW gets traded for a bottle of Maple Syrup. Flap jacks for the linebackers would be good for the bye week.
Tony Gonzalez for Kyle Williams
After much thought and many sleepless nights, Baalke decides to trade KW for Josh Gordon.

Straight Up.

It's a tough call, I know. But we have to trust Baalke on this. It just might improve the team. Crazy, I know.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 28, 2013 at 9:45 PM ]
A 2nd for Josh Gordon is what I want to happen but I'm pretty sure it won't.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Same here. I figure with all the 2nd and 3rd rounders we have, plus Josh Gordon will be on his rookie deal at a reasonable salary through 2015, it would be well worth it.

But we have no idea what Baalke's level of interest is, and we have no way of knowing if the Browns would really deal him for a 2nd.

I doubt it happens.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Same here. I figure with all the 2nd and 3rd rounders we have, plus Josh Gordon will be on his rookie deal at a reasonable salary through 2015, it would be well worth it.

But we have no idea what Baalke's level of interest is, and we have no way of knowing if the Browns would really deal him for a 2nd.

I doubt it happens.

It won't happen simply because everyone wants it to happen.
Kaep to Green Bray for Rawjahs straight up
VD to the Saints for Graham, straight up
Boldin to Hawks, for Percy Harvin, straight up
Bowman to Broncos, for Von Miller, straight up
maple syrup is kind of tempting
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That was a clever joke but honestly I wouldn't even do any of those trades if they were possible. Call me crazy but Ill take Kaep's potential over double check and VD's total game over Graham's one dime dimension.

What're you talking about? Waste a second round pick?

Our team has plenty of holes. We need another third string running back. An injured defensive lineman. And a tight end good for about one catch a game. A 2nd round pick gives Baalke plenty of ammo to get any one of those.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Anthony Dixon for Kenny Britt.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Our team has plenty of holes. We need another third string running back. An injured defensive lineman. And a tight end good for about one catch a game. A 2nd round pick gives Baalke plenty of ammo to get any one of those.

Are you serious? Seriously, you're joking right?

First off Josh Gordon is 1st rd talent. 4.3 40 6-3 225. Especially compared to next yr's draft or the yr after. He's a beast! 32-582-3 td's in 6 games. Beast

We are set at RB. Lattimore will comeback and be the steal of the draft! That kid has healed amazingly, and has been tearing it up in the gym. Hunter is a fkn sweet #2. can catch, elusive, fast change of pace back. Dixion until maybe traded, but he's been quality on special teams too.

Lastly we have Vance McDonald. Classic niners player management. They are transitioning him to the NFL, and the blocking schemes. he's been staying back and blocking a bunch, he's made some nice catches along the way too. his touches/looks will increase in time. That's the luxury of having a damn good 2nd string TE. someone who can stay on the line and block, or another blocker in the run.

so you must be joking
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Are you serious? Seriously, you're joking right?

First off Josh Gordon is 1st rd talent. 4.3 40 6-3 225. Especially compared to next yr's draft or the yr after. He's a beast! 32-582-3 td's in 6 games. Beast

We are set at RB. Lattimore will comeback and be the steal of the draft! That kid has healed amazingly, and has been tearing it up in the gym. Hunter is a fkn sweet #2. can catch, elusive, fast change of pace back. Dixion until maybe traded, but he's been quality on special teams too.

Lastly we have Vance McDonald. Classic niners player management. They are transitioning him to the NFL, and the blocking schemes. he's been staying back and blocking a bunch, he's made some nice catches along the way too. his touches/looks will increase in time. That's the luxury of having a damn good 2nd string TE. someone who can stay on the line and block, or another blocker in the run.

so you must be joking

Syrup sounds good right about now with some pancakes.
Share 49ersWebzone