LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:
That call was bs that was all chest don't the refs have basic elementary education!!!!?????

f**k the Saints.
Huge droo by Gore, BS penalty and offense can't get into any kind of rhythm whatsoever. Terrible calls. Ok to take Kap down by his facemask but you can't hit Brees in the chest. b******t
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Only offense that goes backwards during two minute drills Lol

LOLOLLOL :(

Not sure why that's funny.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
I don't care what anyone says--KAP needs to shoulder a TON of blame for this one.

Don't be a dumbass ....dumbass
Kap needs to ride the bench the rest of the season.
Silver lining: Saints are still only 1 game behind that team we hate in the NFC. As much as I hate to lose, having *that other NFC West team* win a SB will be really annoying.
F*ck these refs, and f*ck Greg Roman. It's time to start a petition to get that clown fired. Absolutely horrid offensive scheme, system and gameplan. If 90% of timeouts are used to bailout the offense cause they can't get plays off in time, it means the system f*ckin sucks.
9ers were robbed. f**k the nfl!!!
This offense is worse than during the Hostler era. If Harbaugh doesn't do something dramatic here this week, I have no hope for this team the rest of the season, if their big secret plan was waiting for Manningham and Crabtree coming off of injuries to come and save this offense, they are bats**t crazy.

They need to bring in a passing game coordinator, someone to work as a consultant with Roman because this s**t clearly isn't getting it done. Saints were ripe for being lit up on 1st down after 1st down and they wait until the very end of the game to pass it on 1st.
  • Liono
Originally posted by Niners99:
We made the game winning play on the Brees sack fumble, and the refs screwed us. Stop whining about the offense.

Why would that have won the game? We'd have gone 3 and out and punted, the Saints had their time outs and 2 minute warning, they'd have still won.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Season over time to try for a high draft pick to replace Kap.

ban?
Kap .. 17/31 for 127 yards...

127 Yards!!

This is the same cat that lit up Green Bay for 412. Roman needs to go... RIGHT THE f**k NOW!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninersrisin:
Sad that we held Saints in Dome to 23 and still lost!

Exactly! The defense did as much as it could and much more than it needed to. Our offense could not get it done AGAIN!!!!
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Without the 2 TOs in the redzone the 9ers had 2 FGs.

That is the sad part when special teams or defense gets a turn over I pray they score because I am not sure the offense can finish it. This offense is not able to put long drives together enough.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Sick of this horrible offense. Negative yards in the 4th quarter. Embarrassing.

Welcome to the Kaepernick Legacy.

Alex would have won this one. I mean, he did already.
Share 49ersWebzone