There are 147 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 951NINER:
This is typical Harbaugh..When the chips are down and everything looks bleak, he finds a way to get the guys to focus on the game ahead and pull of a win. I'd rather be the underdog this week with our current situation and just smash Brees in the mouth on Sunday. We have the depth to do it. Get Tank in there for Ray Mac if need be, Get Aldon in there for Skuta,.

Or would most of you rather lay down and let NO get the win?
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Well its about fuccing time we released Kyle Williams stupid ass! Yessaahhh!!!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I have no idea how this turns out. If we lose I think we can all call the playoffs pretty much gone.

Seriously?

Its a week to week league. Even if we do lose, we have a good shot at making the playoffs.
now is the time teams start really clicking and getting better....we arent
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yep, like you said we seem to play well when the odds are staked against us. We only lost 2 in a row once under Harbaugh in 2 1/2 years. Not saying we will win but don't count us out ever.

'Anger Is a Powerful Motivator'-Harbaugh this week on the team's mindset.

its also a good way to make mistakes.
We gonna get raped
Originally posted by pelos21:
We gonna get raped

If our offense doesn't show up . .then ya.

Our D can keep us in it for a while but the offense has to be able to sustain drives and put points on the board.

In all three loses this year the D has given the O a chance to do something and win the game. And it every instance they have come up short.
Oooooh i cant wait for the saints game!
Kyle williams allegedly to be released today. Is it for another te? Is it to activate crabtree? Does vernon and reid play?
We need to bounce back and convincingly whoop some ass! f**k this losing b******t!!!! We did enough of this s**t before harbaugh landed here with us!!
Saints here we come
Goniners
time to dust off the tecmobowl playbook
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Our D can keep us in it for a while but the offense has to be able to sustain drives and put points on the board.

In all three loses this year the D has given the O a chance to do something and win the game. And it every instance they have come up short.

I think you're being kind to the offense here. Coming up short would be acceptable. Getting manhandled at home by the f-ing Panthers and Colts is not coming up short. Its domination and unacceptable!
Originally posted by frankie:
Kyle williams allegedly to be released today. Is it for another te? Is it to activate crabtree? Does vernon and reid play?
We need to bounce back and convincingly whoop some ass! f**k this losing b******t!!!! We did enough of this s**t before harbaugh landed here with us!!
Saints here we come
Goniners

The K-Dub curse has been lifted! I hate that guy. Ruined my firsf game at the stick.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by frankie:
Saints here we come
Goniners

The K-Dub curse has been lifted! I hate that guy. Ruined my firsf game at the stick.
They released PCox as well I heard.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by pelos21:
We gonna get raped

This aint going to be a 10-9 game, thats for sure. Well we might have 9.
Cox sucks!
Does cox suck harder than Wright? I don't know because Wright hasn't played in a meaningful game in 100 years. Hell he was signed August and hadn't even practiced. Why are guys like Nnamdi and Cox getting released and this guy seems to have guaranteed spot? They're all nickel and dime corners anyway.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Does cox suck harder than Wright? I don't know because Wright hasn't played in a meaningful game in 100 years. Hell he was signed August and hadn't even practiced. Why are guys like Nnamdi and Cox getting released and this guy seems to have guaranteed spot? They're all nickel and dime corners anyway.

In short, yes. Eric Wright is a lot better than Perrish Cox and Nnamdi Asomugha.
Share 49ersWebzone