There are 286 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i'm either not going to drink while watching this game or i'm going to drink twice the amount i normally do, havent decided yet.
You know what Harbaugh is going to do. He is going to try and run the ball to keep it away from Brees. What I don't understand is why people watch game tapes of their opponents, and still can't stop them. Teams know what the Saints like to do, so take it away. Teams take things away from the 49ers. Do the same to them.
Should be a tough game for all parties involved.
[ Edited by IronSaint on Nov 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM ]
49ers defense needs to DRILL these Saints recievers. I want Carlos Rogers covering Jimmy Graham all game. Let Terell Brown cover Colston. Let Bowman take Sproles. Let Willis help Bowman with Sproles. Let the Smith Bros and "Tank" attack Brees. Let Kap turn into January 2013 Kap and we should be fine.
Aldon could be huge for us in this game. Skuta is solid but Aldon is a game changer!
We WILL win this game. We match up well with the Saints and other pass happy teams. We will run the ball down their throat and keep brees off the field and win the game. New Orleans offense is scary, but we have the defense to slow them down. As long as Kap and Greg Roman pull their heads out of their asses, we can beat anybody anywhere.

New Orleans you will do us a huge favor by losing to us and then beating Seattle. That would be so swell.
We will be lucky to score 7 points
on the bright side we raised our points per game in losses this year from 5 points per game to over 6 points per game.
Originally posted by biggiep:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Yes, let's root for the Warriors, a true franchise full of championship tradition

No thanks, I trust this staff to right their wrongs, no matter how bad their current patterns look.

You don't get it, you pointed out that the 49ers have a pattern of doing poorly after bye weeks. So if that's the case, they will never win a Super Bowl because the Super Bowl is always played following a bye week.

Actually, I think you misinterpreted my post. I pointed out a pattern (i.e., our record after bye weeks), not a law (e.g., the force of gravity).

The latter being static, but the former being nothing more than a pattern that can be corrected if enough attention is applied to the details of the mistake(s).

I was merely stating observable facts, not making future predictions.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
NOs front 7 is not as good as Carolina's but they are very aggressive and blitz happy. Time to counter it with quick slants, hot routes and screens. But of course our coaching staff doesn't believe in hot routes and especially screen passes. Who am I to give such a baloney request.

This. More quick slants and screens please. The only game where I noticed we used hot routes was against the blitz happy Cards. Hopefully we do the same against NO.

Quick slants? Screen passes? Nah. We don't need none of that fancy stuff. Our passing offense is fine just the way it is.

Ahhaahh! I knew Greg Roman was in the zone, just couldn't figured out which one was you. Gotcha now you fat basturd! Stop eating everything you see in the booth including your playbook and call a better game this week you cawk licker.

Disregard that Cowboys game. You guys gave the type of Dline that will have Brees running for his life and fumbling the ball. I expect it to be a closer game than you think.Your team will have a chance to win with good D and a good running game. The Saints D is all smoke and mirrors as long as you do not fall far behind their D will have to try to stop the run. The Cowboys were running the ball well but they had no D and were forced to abandon the run.Panthers Oline was not good but the 49er Dline had to respect Cams escapability. Saints Oline is probably a bit better than Panthers Oline with an unathletic Brees. Your Dline will be able to get him off his spot and stop him from climbing the pocket.Goodluck I will be rooting for you guys.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
No chance if Roman is calling the plays.

Or Kap running the show.

It's not kap, wrs are running the wrong routes
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
No chance if Roman is calling the plays.

Or Kap running the show.

It's not kap, wrs are running the wrong routes

It's not kap or the wr's it's the online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Saints are the type of teams we beat. I'm confident about this game

We beat good teams?
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Saints are the type of teams we beat. I'm confident about this game

We beat good teams?

We beat the one dimensional pass happy teams with an average d, sorry not believing the saints d as that special. Leaps and better than last year yes but nothing like the physical defenses that give us hell. My biggest gripe is f**king roman and just the garbage of an offense we have from top to bottom. If the offense continues those 3 and outs our d will get destroyed coming on the field constantly no matter how good they are.
Share 49ersWebzone