There are 290 users in the forums

Can you faithful fans help? I may be going to an SF game for the first time ever!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It looks like it may work out for me to go to game at the Stick in Nov or Dec.!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a fan since 88' and never been able to see them! Sweet!

So, questions:

A) Which game should I go to??!!! I wanna see my Niners win!!! I'd love to see them kick the crap out of the Seasocks or Rams but if they get beat by a rivalry.......I will be bitter forever!!!!

So, what do you think?

Panthers
Rams
Seasocks
Falcons?

Probably Panthers, right? They suck! LOL.

B) Also, I forget. I was thinking to get LR? Something just under the overhang just in case in rains, so which rows start at the overhang? I haven't been to the Stick, I've got no clue!!!

Thanks 9er fans!!!!
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 14, 2013 at 4:39 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go to the Seasocks game.
I will think about it!
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 14, 2013 at 4:52 AM ]
go to one against atl...the last home game of the season....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
go to one against atl...the last home game of the season....

Yeah, Montana it's a Monday night game, too.
Oh shoot, I'd love to go to Mon. night but my spouse works hours that I think prevent us from going. . Gosh, the last home game at Candlestick! That would be something...I bet there will be a bash there too, since it's goodbye to Candlestick. Shucks. I guess that leaves SEA, CAR or STL.

What about that seating question, anyone wanna answer? I am a total newb, I know..but can ya help a loser out? LOL
Share 49ersWebzone