LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Who will be cut to make room for Dial, Carradine, Manningham, Wright

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be cut to make room for Dial, Carradine, Manningham, Wright

None of those options.... hard to predict though without knowing the severity of RayMac's injury. Assuming he is ok....

Moore will get cut in favor of Manningham.

Tony Jerod Eddie will get cut in favor of Carradine.

Bubba Ventrone will get cut in favor of Dial. (don't need 5 safeties)

Namdi MIGHT get cut in favor of Wright. Wright will have to win the job. Namdi was playing fairly well before his injury. Wright will have to prove that he is an upgrade.
Stupar for Moody
Dobbs for Tank
TJE for Dial
Moore for Mario
Williams for Crabs (Please happen, Kyle is horrible)
Morris for Wright
Cunningham for Aldon, if he comes back at all.

We wont go 2 QBs, too risky.
Originally posted by blm7754:
None of those options.... hard to predict though without knowing the severity of RayMac's injury. Assuming he is ok....

Namdi MIGHT get cut in favor of Wright. Wright will have to win the job. Namdi was playing fairly well before his injury. Wright will have to prove that he is an upgrade.

Ventrone wont get cut, he is a favorite of Seely, plus his deal is guaranteed.

Nnamdi probably isnt. Wright will come back for Morris. Team wont cut guaranteed salary over savings.
moore, kyle williams and mccoy are players i never want to see take the field for the niners again
Kyle Williams, Osgood, Ventrone and Dobbs... Moore sucks too.. cut his ass once we get Gordon!
6 cuts have to be made if everyone returns (Crab, Mario, Tank, Dial, Wright, Aldon). Here's my prediction:

First guys to go:

Jermaine Cunningham
Daryl Morris
Nate Stupar

Next up:

Marlon Moore
DeMarcus Dobbs
Chris Harper

Notes:

- I don't see the Niners cutting Kyle Williams. Moore and Harper go to make room for Crab and Mario. Try to stash Harper on the PS.
- Tony Jerod-Eddie is a big body with potential. DL depth is needed with so many guys banged up. He stays.
- Osgood and Ventrone stay, too valuable on special teams.
Marlon Moore, Dobbs and Celek would be my guess and Colt. Sorry Colt I really thought it would work but after watching you in preseason I didn't like what you showed,
Originally posted by SofaKing:
6 cuts have to be made if everyone returns (Crab, Mario, Tank, Dial, Wright, Aldon). Here's my prediction:

First guys to go:

Jermaine Cunningham
Daryl Morris
Nate Stupar

Next up:

Marlon Moore
DeMarcus Dobbs
Chris Harper

Notes:

- I don't see the Niners cutting Kyle Williams. Moore and Harper go to make room for Crab and Mario. Try to stash Harper on the PS.
- Tony Jerod-Eddie is a big body with potential. DL depth is needed with so many guys banged up. He stays.
- Osgood and Ventrone stay, too valuable on special teams.

49ers aren't cutting harper
Originally posted by ads_2006:

agreed, plus we gave him a $203K guarantee this year.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

agreed, plus we gave him a $203K guarantee this year.

wouldnt be surprised if they just IR patton

yea they wont cut harper, moore will be the WR to go when the time comes
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blm7754:

i really am leaning to support your last theory,, i mean brock is solid,, you got cox as a respectable number three,,, wright is younger and as you said has to prove himself,, but i would not discount your theory.. not sure about tony getting the ax as our depth is still razor thin there.. god i thought moore would be the second coming of the 1976 willie mcgee for us but you are probably right there to
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i would be ok cutting kyle but i still think he stays due to his speed and his punt return ability, now i think james can do kickoffs and i guess cox could handle the punt returns,,, still i think i would keep kyle when mario comes back but again it is worth pondering
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
cut Ventron, Osgood, KW and Marilyn More
[ Edited by susweel on Oct 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM ]
Hopefully Nnamdi.
Share 49ersWebzone