LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

PFF 49ers Ranking (thanks Phoenix49ers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
We all miss on prospects in the draft. Even people who are paid a lot of money as scouts miss. Until you contribute as much as Phoenix and others have to the draft forums, you just sound ridiculous and bitter. I get a kick out of you trying to belittle respected posters in some pathetic attempt to elevate your status on these boards. Your a joke man. Go away already.

Too late, he already got banned, although not without first sending me a very "colorfully" worded goodbye message, dude was stalking me around here for like a month.

Thats creepy!
Phonix F the haters man good stuff! Would ya have the ratings up til now? Leading up til saints game? Things should jump with aldon back wreaking havoc on field! That mans gonna play many snaps this game vic said! We need em too
Originally posted by Jakemall:
1. Glenn Dorsey +10.7
2. Patrick Willis +8.4
3. Donte Whitner +8.3
4. NaVorro Bowman +8.2
5. Justin Smith +7.7
6. Tramaine Brock +6.9
7. Ahmad Brooks + 5.3
8T. Aldon Smith +4.9
8T. Dan Skuta +4.9
10. Eric Reid +4.1

Nice aldon should jump facing off and being unleashed vs the saints
Goniners
Why did they take a 3rd sack from Brooks in the Panthers game and give it to Willis?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Why did they take a 3rd sack from Brooks in the Panthers game and give it to Willis?

Willis must have had the sack....

Or willis's greatness commands notice :)
Originally posted by frankie:

LOL. I don't even know if Willis was in the backfield once that game BUT, I'll accept either one. He rules!

LOL. I don't even know if Willis was in the backfield once that game BUT, I'll accept either one. He rules!

Lmao, honestly i couldnt tell ya, watched game on phone this wk! Sacks a sack, dont matter who got it! Willis is a badass, tho brooks played excellent game also

But will be rewatching game in lil bit will let ya know if i see where, may have gotten cam trying sneak out of back field dont remember?
Share 49ersWebzone