LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

2013 Season Roster Moves (trade/release/pick up)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Seattle continuing to show they have a smarter and better coaching staff than we do.

Hop off the bandwagon now please.

Been on the bandwagon since 2006. I survived worse.
many of us did the joe thomas years. you base our coaching staff off of one decision they made with a third string project? wow
Seattle continuing to show they have a smarter and better coaching staff than we do.

How??? By picking up our 7th round pick? By getting to the NFCCG 2 years in a row? How?????

Originally posted by kidash98:

How??? By picking up our 7th round pick? By getting to the NFCCG 2 years in a row? How?????

Thank you. Nobody has an answer to this. They just rag on the team. Pathetic how many people are intimidated by the Seahawks. They're a good team and pwned us twice at their place. We play them again and we will have opportunities to take this division.

Yeah, by picking up a third string rookie who was let go for Skelton....duh
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Thank you. Nobody has an answer to this. They just rag on the team. Pathetic how many people are intimidated by the Seahawks. They're a good team and pwned us twice at their place. We play them again and we will have opportunities to take this division.
the measure of how much better the hawks coaches are is that they picked up a 7th round third string scrub of ours. sure you could say they were better after they owned us that one sunday night but alot of things can change between then and the next time we play them. they are god like because they picked up our third string project..... that is something i could not come up with , even, in my most irrational state of mind
Trade L.James for Mark Ingram, both guys not happy. Ingram matches our style of offense. James won't see the field much by the time he does his contract will be up.
Originally posted by Illfindu:
Trade L.James for Mark Ingram, both guys not happy. Ingram matches our style of offense. James won't see the field much by the time he does his contract will be up.

I'd take that
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

i would do that in a second.
Originally posted by Hopper:

i would do that in a second.

the thing about james is they could do a ton of stuff with him but our OC doesnt like to think like that. screens, sweeps, end arounds, split out wide at receiver or in the slot. theyre still only using him between the tackles
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the thing about james is they could do a ton of stuff with him but our OC doesnt like to think like that. screens, sweeps, end arounds, split out wide at receiver or in the slot. theyre still only using him between the tackles

Actually I saw James on at least one outside run during the last game and a couple of sweeps during the preseason. He got nothing out of any of them. He was very indecisive on all and never fully committed to either the edge or the cutback. In the preseason he lost yardage on most of his outside runs.

Great input, and welcome to the zone Illfindu!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

No kidding, after Harbaugh's press conference, he was asked how he felt about losing BJ Daniels to the Seahawks and he said "Ask me how many f**ks I gave", then Baalke stepped in and said "not one".

kidding of course.
So we essentially trade our 7th rounder in Daniels for their 4th rounder in Harper.
after crabtree, manningham, carradine, dial, aldon and wright get activated.

that's 6 more players off the current roster.
Originally posted by Rizvi49er:
after crabtree, manningham, carradine, dial, aldon and wright get activated.

that's 6 more players off the current roster.

I doubt Tank and Dial see action this year unless there is a serious injury. When Manningham is ready I see them cutting Moore who hasn't done squat and maybe Osgood gets cut when Crabtree comes back. As far as Aldon, they will probably cut the LB they just signed from the Pats when he returns. Not sure who would get cut if Wright is activated though
Share 49ersWebzone