LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I seriously think the jags go 0-16 this year. Nothing to do with this game, they are just that bad IMO
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I seriously think the jags go 0-16 this year. Nothing to do with this game, they are just that bad IMO

they play arizona, houston, tennessee & buffalo at home. they could squeak out one win
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

they play arizona, houston, tennessee & buffalo at home. they could squeak out one win

Ya, I just don't see it. They don't do anything well. Can't pass and they can't run the ball, even with a good rB

Worse then lions? 1-15 chargers? Jags look pretty bad agreed. Tho 0-16 is kinda hard to pull off. To bad they aint sucking for luck lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Triple-Chin-Play-Action-Pizza to the mouth (Roman Special)... three times in a row then a field goal to start off the first scoring drive

Niners use all their time-outs before the 2nd quarter and all of their challenges before half-time!!!!!!!!!!!!

41-22 49ers (referees help Jags pad their score).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by verb1der:
this whole time I thought Gabbert was the one directly over kaep's left shoulder lol

Gabbert still looks douchey, lol

He looks like the boss from Office Space

Or that evil b*****d, Steven Weber.

LOL
Originally posted by LVJay:
Triple-Chin-Play-Action-Pizza to the mouth (Roman Special)... three times in a row then a field goal to start off the first scoring drive

Niners use all their time-outs before the 2nd quarter and all of their challenges before half-time!!!!!!!!!!!!

But whats on the pizza :)
It sounds like some of you have a worse feeling about this game than the last one. I think the only way the Niners can lose is if they take Jacksonville lightly even just a little bit. With that being said they are still overmatched. They're somewhere between an NFL team and Alabama.
We have to expect a competitive game but unless we have started the bye week already we should come out focused and get a win
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have to expect a competitive game but unless we have started the bye week already we should come out focused and get a win

See this is exactly what i see harbs doing! Keeping our guys focused and on track. After our 2 game losing streak he n thr team know damn well they dont want this during the bye wk! Our guys will be prepared.,,,, if not, could be closer then we would like.

• ace52
  • Veteran
I think this game will be more competitive than most people think. The Jags were trailing Denver by only 2 points after three quarters in their game, before collapsing in the fourth. So they are not that bad. Plus our players may be looking ahead to the bye week (I sure hope not though).
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
These are the games I hate watching playing vs a team who has nothing to lose. Expect alot of trick plays going for it on 4th downs, fake field goals/punts etc.

Especially in front of an international crowd.

yeah i hate having the chance to win a game 35-3

Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
The REAL trap game. Jags have competed better as of late and have two damn good WRs. Won't be a cake walk early that many think. Now, eventually we should break them and blow it open, but they will compete.

LOL this isn't a trap game if we have a bye week after. apparently no one on here understands what is a trap game.

And in other news, Snooki "Disgusted" with former self....http://screen.yahoo.com/celebrity/dint-snooki-disgusted-over-former-190438092.html

That makes 7 billion of us...

True, but someone tapped dat azz
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace52:
I think this game will be more competitive than most people think. The Jags were trailing Denver by only 2 points after three quarters in their game, before collapsing in the fourth. So they are not that bad. Plus our players may be looking ahead to the bye week (I sure hope not though).

they definitely will be looking forward to the OFF-week... they could even have trouble beating OFF
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankie:

But whats on the pizza :)

Supreme--everything on it... including flies and drool from him taking naps between plays
Terrell Brown was mic'd up for the Titans game. there was that one play I remember when Brock got the INT, and I saw a CB try to block someone and move out the way at the laaast second..only to realize it was a Lineman that he matadored...lol.

turns out it was Brown. you can see him here waving Brock over, only to see what was waiting for him..lol.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Tarell-Brown/ec161a5f-32fe-438e-80db-383552a30bc2
Share 49ersWebzone