There are 231 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Sometimes you need to provide your own entertainment.

Sorry had to edit! Mite of crossed zone line lmao seriously gotta give it to some of their fans, loosing n still having fun! Thats hard, we have seen many yrs of bags on the heads of saints fans, empty seats the works........ Tho this wk jags may have more fans in stands then used to over recent games!
We will show up and do our thing
Hell yeah goniners
This is hella funny
[ Edited by frankie on Oct 22, 2013 at 11:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Lmao what a jag, god loves everyone, tho he gets very jelous lmao
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by frankie:
Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao

LOL, right... she's still making bank. Think she'll be rooting for the Jags

Are you kidding? She prob thinks the jags are the name of a dart league team in a local bar lmao
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Ooooh hellyeah goniners
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Steve young to brent jones!? Left handed qb gave it away lol
Sweet gif
Goniners
Do we make it over 200 passing yards this week? Who thinks yes or no? Over/under for passing yards vs Jacksonville?
Originally posted by LVJay:
Lmao she tried from the start! Sadly some people will watch anything...... Ha ha she soo disgusted look at the millions she made, she is so disgusted! No jelousy here, she made people from jersey look like dousch bags! We're not, ok not all of us lmao

LOL, right... she's still making bank. Think she'll be rooting for the Jags

Are you kidding? She prob thinks the jags are the name of a dart league team in a local bar lmao

So yeah she mite actually root for the jags lmao
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Do we make it over 200 passing yards this week? Who thinks yes or no? Over/under for passing yards vs Jacksonville?

I say yes for over, tho i see us running to kill the clock as well! Prob a bit of what we have seen last few wks! No point in busting out with more then have to! Get points, hold the lead, keep future teams guessing! Sounds good to me, would love to see another 30 + put up for our team this week! Keep our groove on, convincingly, try take out jags early. Tho yes we still have to play the game! Jags 0-7 they are still an nfl team lol

Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:

A good chance I suppose. Jacksonville's D has allowed a league worst 105.0 passer rating against. But they also allow a league worst 153 yards per game on the ground. This really should be . . . no it better be an offensive show for the 49ers.

But I answer yes to your question
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Oct 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
This is a good game to fine tune on the offensive side of the ball. Get sharp on more read-option plays, get Kap sharp on his running and passing out of the spread. I think we need to make the read-option a regular part of our offense. It's just too good to keep under wraps. The offense is so much more potent and balanced with it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Phoenix was wondering what our top 3 and worst 3 are. Also wondered what Carlos Rogers is grading out. I'm to cheap to buy the membership.

Top 3 Offense:

Joe Staley:12.4

Frank Gore: 9.4

Vernon Davis: 8.4

Bottom 3 Offense:

Vance McDonald: -3.9

Kyle Williams: -5.0

Colin Kaepernick: -8.4

Top 3 Defense:

Glenn Dorsey: 9.2

Tramaine Brock: 7.2

NaVarro Bowman: 6.5

Bottom 3 Defense:

Ian Williams: -2.7

Demarcus Dobbs: -3.0

Nnamdi Asomugha: -3.9

Whitner has been grading pretty damn well lately, which surprised me. Also, Boone has been grading below average lately as well as Iupati.

Stopped reading at Kapernick

obviously not fans of th qbr
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

did anyone notice that leonardo is taller than russell wilson?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
did anyone notice that leonardo is taller than russell wilson?

Share 49ersWebzone