There are 214 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Interesting that Cyprien is struggling and Reid is balling...

And that's why I'm not a GM cause I was on the Cyprien bandwagon lol

And it could just be a case of the players around him. Ried has a great supporting cast and a vet at the other safety spot. Cyprien well not so much

True that. But really I was going to buy in to whomever the Niners drafted at safety. I was all about Reid after we traded up for him and I'm obviously glad we did. I did like what I saw from Cyprien on youtube though.
They should just steal Justin Blackmon and leave them Marlon Moore after the game, I mean it's not like it'll make much difference, it's the Jaguars. I'm sure Justin won't mind. Marlon might but who cares about him.
Phoenix was wondering what our top 3 and worst 3 are. Also wondered what Carlos Rogers is grading out. I'm to cheap to buy the membership.

I'll do a full update for the 49ers entire team after this game, I don't want to them to close together because you don't see a huge difference looking at it on a game by game basis. I'll have full stats on pretty much everything in the PFF thread. Rogers has been one of the better members of the 49ers secondary this season and the grades reflect that.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
And that's why I'm not a GM cause I was on the Cyprien bandwagon lol

I liked Cyprien because I thought he'd be available at the back part of the 1st round, he has terrific athleticism and had a tremendous offseason but he's looked bad, part of it I'm sure is the talent or therefore lack of it around him, not to mention that having another rookie opposite him at safety is pretty rough.

I do remember the 49ers took a lot of criticism from the media draftniks for trading up for Reid when guys like "Cyprien and Elam" would have been available at the end of the 1st round. So far both those guys are sucking donkey balls and Reid looks like a Pro-Bowler.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 22, 2013 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I liked Cyprien because I thought he'd be available at the back part of the 1st round, he has terrific athleticism and had a tremendous offseason but he's looked bad, part of it I'm sure is the talent or therefore lack of it around him, not to mention that having another rookie opposite him at safety is pretty rough.

I do remember the 49ers took a lot of criticism from the media draftniks for trading up for Reid when guys like "Cyprien and Elam" would have been available at the end of the 1st round. So far both those guys are sucking donkey balls and Reid looks like a Pro-Bowler.

Reid is a hardcore badass that doesnt care about how you feel
We get a two-week bye.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
They should just steal Justin Blackmon and leave them Marlon Moore after the game, I mean it's not like it'll make much difference, it's the Jaguars. I'm sure Justin won't mind. Marlon might but who cares about him.

LOL
Phoenix was wondering what our top 3 and worst 3 are. Also wondered what Carlos Rogers is grading out. I'm to cheap to buy the membership.

Top 3 Offense:

Joe Staley:12.4

Frank Gore: 9.4

Vernon Davis: 8.4

Bottom 3 Offense:

Vance McDonald: -3.9

Kyle Williams: -5.0

Colin Kaepernick: -8.4

Top 3 Defense:

Glenn Dorsey: 9.2

Tramaine Brock: 7.2

NaVarro Bowman: 6.5

Bottom 3 Defense:

Ian Williams: -2.7

Demarcus Dobbs: -3.0

Nnamdi Asomugha: -3.9

Whitner has been grading pretty damn well lately, which surprised me. Also, Boone has been grading below average lately as well as Iupati.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Top 3 Offense:

Bottom 3 Offense:

Top 3 Defense:

Bottom 3 Defense:

Whitner has been grading pretty damn well lately, which surprised me. Also, Boone has been grading below average lately as well as Iupati.

Stopped reading at Kapernick
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Stopped reading at Kapernick

He got dinged big time in the games against Seattle and Indy, his rating is still working its way back from that.

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Top 3 Offense:

Bottom 3 Offense:

Top 3 Defense:

Bottom 3 Defense:

Boone had his worst game of the season against Tennessee, not a shock since he was up against Casey, meanwhile Iupati had his best game I think.
Go 49ers! Ready for Sunday already!
I'm sure harbaugh will remind them that they are on a business trip
Originally posted by Allx9er:
I'm sure harbaugh will remind them that they are on a business trip

Although I do feel that Harbaugh is the kind of guy who could roll up on a pub and close that son of a b***h down after a few hours.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
oh how we forget...we were there not too long ago

our teams had talent at least

aside from blackmon, i see no one on that jags team

MJD ?

now he is meh

Doesn't help that he has the worst offensive line in the league blocking for him.

I'll admit his running success depends on others, but it's not like he had a bunch of 1st rounders on that line to begin with when he racked up 3 1,000 yard seasons.

Probably due to the s**tty quarterback play more than anything.
Share 49ersWebzone